Please recommand some Thai visa/accounting company

Be very careful about accounting firms. I have been through 4 in Phuket and they made a lot of problems for me. Always get the receipt yourself when they pay your taxes otherwise the money might not go to the tax people.

It is possible.... were you using freelancers? Because I noticed there are many freelance who work independently or work with other auditors ..... but the company I used had proper office with 6-8 thai staff and I was with them 7 years , no problems.

My advice for everyone is always try to stay away from freelancers, stick with the proper company.

Edited by coldcity

Are you looking for a Phuket accounting co? If so I have a very high recommendation for "4 Friends", superbly qualified and experienced ladies formerly with very large internationally known firm. Just the main road, about halfway between town and Chalong. Also note that comment by DonBattles above, very much applies overall but I think not at all in this case.

• 3 months later...

I work for a non profit organization upcountry (Sukhothai, Chiang Rai etc) - - I need urgently a professional, reliable accounting firm I can work with. It is probably best to select an accounting firm in Bangkok.... of can you recommend a good firm in Chiang Mai? Please HELP. I have wasted a lot of energy with unqualified accountants....

Why would a "non-profit" organisation which clearly existed before you were employed not have access to professional accountancy services?

What has caused the panic ?

No panic - just tired of the local, unprofessional accounting office (they just keep the revenue department happy) - we want to reach the next level.... alas professional accounting....

Does your employed "status" allow you to make decisions about which accountancy firm the organisation retains ?

It is important that correct "revenues" are paid so what are you suggesting by using the term "next level"?

A "non profit" organisation should be paying minimum taxes !

Edited by Sceptict11