31 year old Italian national found dead in Chiang Mai resort

webfact

Normally people die of natural causes at an older age, but young people do die of natural causes.

Take an example of several prof football players who died of hearth failure in recent years. They have a good condition, doctor check-ups etc but still.

It must have been really cold.

Normally people die of natural causes at an older age, but young people do die of natural causes.

Take an example of several prof football players who died of hearth failure in recent years. They have a good condition, doctor check-ups etc but still.

It must have been really cold.

Eh............coffee1.gif

Please do not speculate on his death. let's keep in mind that he has loved ones who might be searching the internet for more information. There is no need to add to their greef with speculations.

May he rest in peace.

Greef or Grief? I thought Thai Visa had a spell checker? Or do moderators not need to use this function?

Please do not speculate on his death. let's keep in mind that he has loved ones who might be searching the internet for more information. There is no need to add to their greef with speculations.

May he rest in peace.

Greef or Grief? I thought Thai Visa had a spell checker? Or do moderators not need to use this function?

Back off numnut..............Good grief,sad.png I digress. ......coffee1.gif

• Like 1

"Police investigators reported that nothing at the scene look suspicious and didn’t believe foul play was involved."

Isn't the death of a 31 year old suspicious by itself.

Yeah, and they died because they were running around a lot when their heart couldn't take it. He didn't seem to be running around a lot at the time.

How can they possibly say "didn't believe foul play was involved". Only an autopsy could reveal that, or are Thai police clairvoyant on top of everything else?

Maybe lots of blue pills and sang som...who needs to run??

Police can say that as there were no signs of a break in or a strugle, no items missing, etc. Neverteless, the proper thing is being done by sending the body for examination to determine the cause of death.

No sense in speculating till that has been done.

No one is speculating and in other threads there is a huge ammount of speculations but seems to be ok

EAse up uty6543... No need to make a career out of this..... Let the mods do the moderating, go on to another thread already

I woke up in the middle of the night last week, was disoriented am 63 and live alone.

I hit my head against the wall and later fell on my back on the floor. If it had been in the bathroom I could have hit some fixtures, and be dead.

Things happen. and my condolences always to the trajic end of human life.

1 post removed for speculating.

<deleted>!!. This website is all about speculation, innuendo, and conjecture. If you hadn't noticed. A little overzealous on your part there Mario. Try and relax a little.

Not when a young man has sadly passed away and the full report has yet to be issued--plus, as has been said, his family may be reading this--so, people are asked to show some respect--not conjecture or innuendo.

The Moderators are there to do their job--if you don't like it, then go and read the rules.

"Police investigators reported that nothing at the scene look suspicious and didn’t believe foul play was involved."

Isn't the death of a 31 year old suspicious by itself.

indeed, it may well be suspicious, but that does not mean foul play was involved.

if i cack in my living room after a nice nike shoelace of smack, that is a drug overdose, not foul play.

It is not a complex distinction to make, unless you are ignoring it in order to pursue an agenda of your own.

I am not jumping to conclusions that he maybe a drug addict.

What possible agenda could I have?

All I am saying is a full investigation needs to be done.

A full investigation is being done.

For legal reasons and for confidentiality on behalf of the family, full details regarding the death will not be made public, but I can tell you it is as the police have stated, the man did not die is suspicious circumstances and it should be left at that in respect of the family.

All there is to do is give your condolences to his close family and friends during this tragic time for them.