Best outdoor clothing outlet

Woody1

Dear members, I was hoping you might be able to recommend the best outdoor clothing outlets (for trekking (no, not Star Trek)) in Pattaya.

Type of things wanted / needed (good quality) are backpack, sleeping bag, fleeced jacket, weatherproof trousers, boots, socks, gloves, hat, etc.

Before the wise cracks come flooding in, no they are not for use in Pattaya.

Thanks in advance.

The big sports shop on the 2 nd or 3rd floor ? in Central has some North Face stuff.

Yes, they have winter clothing (for rich Thais who travel and maybe ruskies and Chinese too) from Northface and other brands. Aldo believe there is a timberland store in that mall as well (or royal garden).

For my winter travel clothes, I order from ll bean when stateside... Best travel clothes around at half the cost of name brands.

The big sports shop on the 2 nd or 3rd floor ? in Central has some North Face stuff.

Yes, they have winter clothing (for rich Thais who travel and maybe ruskies and Chinese too) from Northface and other brands. Aldo believe there is a timberland store in that mall as well (or royal garden).

For my winter travel clothes, I order from ll bean when stateside... Best travel clothes around at half the cost of name brands.

Thanks for the replies / advise guys, I managed to get what I wanted from The North Face & Camel stores in Central (although pricey, but very good quality).

Now just need to get used to the cold!!

Getting use to the cold isn't easy! We are trekking in S. Poland now. Temps dropping to some -2 C tomorrow. Rising to 6 in the pm. Ugh. We are wearing everything we have!

Where r u going?

Thanks for the replies / advise guys, I managed to get what I wanted from The North Face & Camel stores in Central (although pricey, but very good quality).

Now just need to get used to the cold!!

Getting use to the cold isn't easy! We are trekking in S. Poland now. Temps dropping to some -2 C tomorrow. Rising to 6 in the pm. Ugh. We are wearing everything we have!

Where r u going?

Everest Base Camp 1st Nov, 19 day trek.