Tmymaimee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe those girls laugh because deep inside they know that about themselves that they are nothing else but a big joke. Besides the simple reason, many men do it and support them from overseas is because they are dumb, ignorant and desperate to find someone who loves them, without understanding the point that these things(dont deserve the title: women) are only after their money.

no misogyny issues here, move along.

she must have really hurt you mate, how could you have been so stupid.

well you have my pity, thank you for demonstrating how badly damaged you are.

you are in good company though, there are many before you who have believed others less than human based on race or gender.

have you considered growing a moustache?

None of what you ve written holds any truth or makes any sense.

I have no problem with females, I actually love them and have a lot of respect for them. But I have no sympathy for people who try to advance by taking away from others..regardless of gender.

But your smart comment was greatly appreciated.

There was a time when i lived in the Philippines. Me and my girlfriend were being supported by her ex. We were being western unioned $2000 per month by this fella! Went on for over a year. We split the money 50/50 and saved it up. I was earning a good wage, as we she. Plus we got this $1K per month coming in! We were living really well. He arrived at our house one night.... Poor fella was heartbroken, on the next flight off the island. Shame, we enjoyed the extra cash....

Suckercheesy.gif

There was a time when i lived in the Philippines. Me and my girlfriend were being supported by her ex. We were being western unioned $2000 per month by this fella! Went on for over a year. We split the money 50/50 and saved it up. I was earning a good wage, as we she. Plus we got this $1K per month coming in! We were living really well. He arrived at our house one night.... Poor fella was heartbroken, on the next flight off the island. Shame, we enjoyed the extra cash....

Suckercheesy.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, perhaps you are being suckered in some way too. I think so. whistling.gif

• Like 2

Suckercheesy.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, perhaps you are being suckered in some way too. I think so. whistling.gif

Not at all. she never cost me a buck. I had my fun then off i went to Thailand. You can look at it like i made $12,000 out of the filipina or the Swedish guy. Either way, i did alright out of it....

• Like 1

Suckercheesy.gif

Not at all. she never cost me a buck. I had my fun then off i went to Thailand. You can look at it like i made $12,000 out of the filipina or the Swedish guy. Either way, i did alright out of it....

I think you miss my point totally. You and your lady are a disgrace. You and her rip off a guy. You think it won't now happen to you by this lady?

End of story. I digress. sad.png

This was years and years ago. She never took a penny from me. We still chat from time to time. She now lives in China and i landed a sweet position here in LOS.

What I find naive is thinking that a girl who will openly disrespect and scam a sponsor, will somehow treat you any differently when a better catch comes along. You know, monkey branching. Or do you think that you are so special that a girl who has no qualms about scamming will not leave you in the dust later on? Several years on, I don't find these things funny or intriguing anymore, I find it straight up repulsive.

My thoughts exactly.

As this thread is not being closed I am trying to understand the OP's motives. Are you trying to tell us that you are able to find a woman without paying? Or are you so much smarter than everybody else. Your post baffles me, to say the least.

And I agree with MrHammer: a girl that scams people for a living is not suddenly become a saint because you came along.

• Like 1