theblether,

pigeonjake

ok mr worlwide,,

the blether fell of his motorbike in thailand,

had cholera

now dengue fever

let this be a warning to all, people living or visiting, these are the things that can happen to you here,,

thats without warning what could happen if you meet the wrong lady,,lol

is that better,

i was just asking about a freind on here,

like when i didnt post on the farming section for a while, some were worried and asked if anyone had heard from me,

just showing concern,,, that was all

jake

Jake...why bother answering him?...we understand what you are saying.

It was moved from General Discussion - the rules are there for a reason and clearly a mod agreed with me. This was never about theblether or dengue fever (or the OP, FWIW) - it was about the fact that several of us have had threads summarily closed because the mods cant see a direct link to Thailand in the OP - that's their call.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May I add............

The hospitality, the kindness, shown to me by Mr and Mrs Weegee was quite incredible and touching. Mrs Weegee was amazing, nothing was ever a trouble. Unfortunately you have no appetite when you have dengue and I think she was a tad offended that I couldn't eat. The food was delicious, it was literally illness that was the problem.

I was also amused to hear that she was sending weegee down to the room to see if I was dead yet. laugh.png

Hi the blether....Thanks for the kind words to myself and wife.

That's Aussies for you....stick to a mate in times of need. I was glad you were here and not going through it on your own in a room somewhere.

You still owe me 20 baht!!!!!

Note to self:- theblether's visits must be preceeded by Medical Recordsclap2.gif

But weegee.....you are an Aussie...did you not grant the scot immunity by innoculating with 4x.

May I add............

The hospitality, the kindness, shown to me by Mr and Mrs Weegee was quite incredible and touching. Mrs Weegee was amazing, nothing was ever a trouble. Unfortunately you have no appetite when you have dengue and I think she was a tad offended that I couldn't eat. The food was delicious, it was literally illness that was the problem.

I was also amused to hear that she was sending weegee down to the room to see if I was dead yet. laugh.png

That's Aussies for you....stick to a mate in times of need. I was glad you were here and not going through it on your own in a room somewhere.

Note to self:- theblether's visits must be preceeded by Medical Recordsclap2.gif

But weegee.....you are an Aussie...did you not grant the scot immunity by innoculating with 4x.

4X....that would kill an already dead cat....my god no !!!!

• Like 1

May I add............

4X....that would kill an already dead cat....my god no !!!!

As long as it is not Coopers.

ok mr worlwide,,

had cholera

now dengue fever

let this be a warning to all, people living or visiting, these are the things that can happen to you here,,

is that better,

like when i didnt post on the farming section for a while, some were worried and asked if anyone had heard from me,

jake

It was moved from General Discussion - the rules are there for a reason and clearly a mod agreed with me. This was never about theblether or dengue fever (or the OP, FWIW) - it was about the fact that several of us have had threads summarily closed because the mods cant see a direct link to Thailand in the OP - that's their call.

Oh go back to bed matey. coffee1.gif

PS. And I have just had the bug too.

• Like 1

All due respect to theblether's illness, how is this Thailand-specific ?

Quick, write a report and send it to George and see if he cares.:P
Every time I see a post from MrnotsoWorldwide I cringe. For someone who hates Thailand, lives in Australia and intends to move to Malaysia I really cannot understand why he wants to impose himself on others the way he does. I wish there was a thumbs down voting button!
  • Like 1

Still waiting to hear whether weegee's got his 20 baht back.

+1

Ran out of likes ... again

Still waiting to hear whether weegee's got his 20 baht back.

Nooooooo, I loaned it to him..........laugh.png

So, it's a 'Thai Loan' ... never will see the back of that Note again ... facepalm.gif

Edited by David48
  • Like 1

ok mr worlwide,,

had cholera

now dengue fever

is that better,

jake

Threads originated by you being 'closed summarily' is absolutely no surprise to me.

• Like 2

iancnx, I dont hate Thailand, but feel free to turn this thread into another example of your bile. The 'Hating everyone you meet in Thailand' thread was how many months ago ? The fact that you are clearly still fired up about it, my friend, is indicative of an obsession - how about we leave this thread to the people who actually want to discuss theblether's health ?

As for the 'Dont Like' button, you are free to report any of my posts to a moderator.

@Todd, Liquid appears to be the key, the downside is that you can't be bothered drinking the volume required. I've tried coke, which I detest, even more so now, plain water which ends up with a weird taste, orange juice, which has been the only success so far and various other concoctions.

I don't know about others that have suffered it but it plays havoc with your taste buds as well as your appetite.

@Ian I had malaria as a child, they say it never leaves you. It's a handy thing to blame when I make a mistake, you know the "it wasn't me, it was the malaria" one.

Very effective. whistling.gif

• Like 2

Lucky the dengue hit you at Dannok / Sadao as you could have caught many worse diseases in the entertainment places just before the border.

Get well soon as I know from personal experience that it takes the spring out of your step.

• Like 1