Man fighting for life after shooting incident in East Pattaya

Rimmer

Man fighting for life after shooting incident in East Pattaya

shooting-5.jpg
PATTAYA:--In the early hours of Saturday Nongprue Police were called to the front of a Village to deal with a near-fatal shooting of a motorbike passenger.

The incident occurred in front of the Chateau Dale Residence in East Pattaya and resulted in serious injuries sustained to Khun Chockchai aged 36 who suffered a shot to the head as he was being driven home by a friend.

The motorbike driver who refused to give his name, was called by Khun Chockchai earlier in the night and was asked to collect him from a friend’s house.

On the way back home a motorbike driven by a Thai Man with a female riding as passenger drove past the pair and the driver shot three times in the direction of the victim who fell to the ground along with the bike and its driver.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/104062/man-fighting-life-shooting-incident-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-28

I am starting to think that I am too "civilised" for this place...........it all seems like an endless bad dream.........what sort of brain thinks that what has happened is funny??

That smile can often be misinterpreted. In parts of Asia it does not mean "how funny that he got shot," rather, it means something like, "I am extremely uncomfortable with this entire horrible situation." Maybe a Thai person can explain it. But I know what you mean, at first you think that he does not care and actually thinks the entire situation is funny.

I am starting to think that I am too "civilised" for this place...........it all seems like an endless bad dream.........what sort of brain thinks that what has happened is funny??

That smile can often be misinterpreted. In parts of Asia it does not mean "how funny that he got shot," rather, it means something like, "I am extremely uncomfortable with this entire horrible situation." Maybe a Thai person can explain it. But I know what you mean, at first you think that he does not care and actually thinks the entire situation is funny.

I agree, it doesn't necessarily mean that he thinks it's a hoot.

Besides, some of the angels on here get shocked far too easily.

TIT!

«Smile when you say that»

Monkeys, some of our closest relatives, utilize smiling as a survival technique.

If you are a chimp and see yourself in a situation you cannot fight your way out of, you can die or you can smile your ass off and hope for the best.

Sometimes it works!

«Smile when you say that»

Monkeys, some of our closest relatives, utilize smiling as a survival technique.

If you are a chimp and see yourself in a situation you cannot fight your way out of, you can die or you can smile your ass off and hope for the best.

Sometimes it works!

Evolution obviously moves at a slower pace in some parts of the world....

Police are currently unsure why the shooting took place and are not discounting the theory that it was a completely random incident

Now that gives a reassuring feeling to know that get shot while on the back of a motorbike is now considered a random practice.

Police are currently unsure why the shooting took place and are not discounting the theory that it was a completely random incident

Now that gives a reassuring feeling to know that get shot while on the back of a motorbike is now considered a random practice.

So maybe an armoured vest will become compulsory..... as well as the helmet.....(the helmet being sensible)

Edited by DD13

He is digging the point moment. He has waited all his life for the opportunity to be in an official police pointing photo in an official, be it local, online-published newspaper. No wonder he is happy. Most of us go a whole lifetime without ever having such a fantastic five minutes of fame.

Holy Cow Rim.

That 'Pointing' is a minus .-8

Only because of the obvious idiocy of the whole scene

We are on the road looking at Cold cases at the moment in the South West of USA & I gotta say that looking on Thai Visa today blew me away with all the violence.

I am usually one of the " It happens everywhere else " brigade BUT I am starting to wonder about the number of Violent Incidents per head of population in Pattaya.

I missed my normal stay this year but may get over in January for a few weeks.

Very 'Pointed' the acts of Assaults ,Robberies, shootings, knifings lately.in Pattaya from what I can glean from reports.

I wonder how the 'Tourist Friendly' theme is going ??

ph34r.png