Woman Loots 200,000 THB off 65 year-old German

Rimmer

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No sympathy. Rule # 1 : Never drink from anything you did not open yourself and always keep it within your eyesight , including going to hong nam or shower. This drugging the drink is the oldest Thai sham in the book.

What's he doing with flashy , expensive bling laying around , anyway ? Dumb and Dumber has a new friend , this guy who is to be called "dumbest"

To my judgement.

"Serves him right". Either you steal Thai legally or let Thai people steal your money. Choice is yours. wink.png . Don't let Thai steal your life savings.

clap2.gif Yeee-Haaa! I love it when jokers come out with that kind of speak. They are so sure of themselves and they almost invariably get konked in the head before the game is over! I done seen it played like that from San Diego to Kodiak to Caracass! tongue.png

Edited by techboy

I'm not judging this case in particular but having worked in the ME and knowing lots of ME types I can say this.

Lots of Middle East types come here with loads of cash but want everything for free or next to it.

They look down on SE Asians (indeed all but their particular tribe or nation), so f%$&in' over Buddhists is a good thing

See them on Sukhumvit dealing to no end for cheap knock-offs like watches...the gaudier, louder-looking the better.

Sex is another commodity, they would not think of bar-fining a bar girl, too much moolah...costs 2-3 times as much

So they do street pickup and deal that down to the insult level.

Ask these girls what they think of them in general, if theyre candid their opinions vary from 3 to 0 stars customer, individual-wise

Other cost saving measures- no condoms...bring the STDs back home to the wife whose caring for the six kids.

The flip-side: One night I went to an Arab style bar in a Soi Nana hotel, action starts at about 2AM and runs to about 5 or 6

The decor, customers all ME, you'd think you're in Cairo or Beirut.

Drinks are 3-4 times more expensive than Thai bars,

The girls are, for the most part, fat and ugly and dumpy, mostly Moroccan or Egyptian and the money flies through the air...literally

These guys (i'm sure some of them weredealing down street watches that very day) are throwing 1K baht notes by the handful to these dancers.

The fattest ugliest ones are always the biggest earners, same as in Muscat or Dubai.

I could never figure out why since these guys have as much chance of getting one to their room as an ice cube has of surviving 24 hrs in hell.

When something happens like this story happens (and I see it a lot ine the Visa News headlines), they're seen as the victims but if people knew the whole story...they'd often root for the freelancer.

DB

German-Iranian Engineer drugged and robbed by Pattaya “Masseur”

german-21.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 65 year old German Engineer became Pattaya’s latest victim of a drugging and robbery over the weekend which resulted in the theft of over 200,000 Baht’s worth of cash and valuables from his North Pattaya Hotel room.

Mr. Mohammad Reza Mouazzen born in Dezful, Iran but now residing in Germany, reported the incident at Pattaya Police Station in the early hours of Sunday with the assistance of a member of staff from his Hotel.

He revealed how he met a woman on Pattaya Beach Road in front of a Massage Parlor who offered to perform a massage in his Hotel Room for just 200 Baht. Mr. Mouazzen accepted the offer and took the woman to his Hotel. The woman was forced to hand-over her Thai ID card to reception and was told that she would only receive it back if she left the Hotel in the company of the registered room occupant.

Mr. Mouazzen continued to explain to Police that when the pair entered his room he went for a shower prior to the massage. He was then offered a beer by the woman and moments later Mr. Mouazzen fell unconscious. He woke up 12 hours later and realized that items of value had been stolen.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/104182/german-iranian-engineer-drugged-robbed-pattaya-masseur/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2013-09-30

So does anybody know who the lady boy is next to him?? Does he/she give lip massages as well, or is this the interpreter that tries to make sense of all this - German, Iranian, 65 yo, age 65, hopped by a woman on beach road, this has my head spinning.........cheesy.gif

Mohammad Reza - VERY GERMAN NAME VERY German ...lol I was thinking it may have Been WOLFGANG or Dieter... not Mohammad CHEAPSKATE looking for saving money to buy more Gold Necklace. Old enough to klnow better. You get what you pay for. I am SOOO tired of listening to stories about these poor hard done by people. TUFF TITTIES!

Yeah, I though it might be a good English name like Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha.

Try Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Prince Albert was a member of that family but Victoria remained a member of the House of Hanover. The only English monarch to be a member of the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was Edward VII. George V changed the family name to Windsor. The Battenbergs adopted the English version of their family name, namely Mountbatten.

I wrote the name in German, yours is the anlicized spelling.

IDIOT - On multiple counts..!!

1. Wearing Gold - especiall an expensive chain = TARGET.

2. Carrying large amounts of cash = STUPID

3. Taking a drink given by an unknown person - overly trusting of anyone, especiall a freelancer on Beach road.

YEP, tourists should be able to walk around looking stupid, but some common sense is necessary.

• Like 1

An English language newspaper should be expected to do better and if any media mogul wants my proof-reading services they are welcome to call me.

For free? Otherwise to expensive, for them I believe. rolleyes.gif

Sorry...I do not believe that any person will be so stupid to be in bed with a prostitute or any street woman using that jewelry.....or wearing it on a Pattaya beach. Even just having it in his hotel room. No witness....The police report will be very useful to get insurance money...

I had until, some month ago, 9 Baht Gold on me. Always, that was in Good Times, 200.000 - 250.000 Baht,

No big thing, 5 Baht on the neck, 3 baht on the arm and 1 Baht ring.

But I do not drink with such women on my room, even if they are there. rolleyes.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

who goes on a trip to the sex & scammer city in the world with a 4000 euro necklace?

I did over years, 9 Baht Gold is even more in Good Gold years and he does it, has even more,much more,

I think a 10 - 20 Baht necklace,he changes that outfit and 5 - 10 Baht arm chain.tongue.png

1235394_10200590512426777_369652916_n.jp

1233370_10200604377973407_1395439041_n.j