Is Thai Visa High Tech "chinese Whispers"?

PREM-R

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balderdash, nah, right region, wrong side.

Balderdash was the other nation they made out of india, you, know on the other side of Poppystan and kashmir. The one that has all the earthwuakes and disasters.

I always believe that Brazil will be the leading superpower, not india nor china.

I have never known about braszilian whispers. High tech or otherwise.

Oh! But there was that brazilian girl once, who whispered so sensually...

Balderdash, nah, right region, wrong side.

Balderdash was the other nation they made out of india, you, know on the other side of Poppystan and kashmir. The one that has all the earthwuakes and disasters.

I always believe that Brazil will be the leading superpower, not india nor china.

I have never known about braszilian whispers. High tech or otherwise.

Oh! But there was that brazilian girl once, who whispered so sensually...

He he he you're a funny guy (Gomez Adams voice over stylee).

HHhhhmmmm, Gomez, now that reminds me....... To the What you Listening to now thread................!!!!!!!!!! :o

redrus

Something should be done about anally retentive used car salesmen. :o

You are absolutely correct mate, I mean why can't my local shop sell me beer at 3pm?

I agree Tuky, summers arriving a bit late this year but at least my fax hasn't run out of paper

Something should be done about anally retentive used car salesmen. :D

You are absolutely correct mate, I mean why can't my local shop sell me beer at 3pm?

I agree Tuky, summers arriving a bit late this year but at least my fax hasn't run out of paper

I still don't understand why after all this time you all insist on sticking to the topic? :o

Good God, it's two in the morning, and still nobody wants to break the rules and get the thread shut down.

Come on you lot out there! Write some rubbish! :D

BTW Thai Pauly, Gene Pitney was a long way from Tulsa. he was actually performing gigs in Wales about a week ago, went to his hotel, and was discovered dead the next morning. 60 years old, no foul play, according to reports. Makes you think. :D

Think about flying through clouded nebula´s of grey and purples, and pray the chinese don´t make iot out to space, cos then the whole galaxy will be whispering in a never ending....

And talking about car insurance, I've just saved a bundle switching to Ghico.

Not to mention I stayed at a Holiday Inn Select last night... :o

I guess you proved that it is so easy a caveman could do it. :D

Sorry, Boon coudln't help myself.

Edited by thaibebop

BTW Thai Pauly, Gene Pitney was a long way from Tulsa. he was actually performing gigs in Wales about a week ago, went to his hotel, and was discovered dead the next morning. 60 years old, no foul play, according to reports. Makes you think. :D

I appologise... it was a very weak attempt at humour (you know..his most famous hit 24 hours from Tulsa :D .) It will probably be best I desist from trying to be funny in future as I am patently NOT funny. I will leave it to the people that are funny to post funny remarks, not unfunny ones like mine. It's funny because I thought it was funny when I posted it. Funny that :o

I appologise... it was a very weak attempt at humour (you know..his most famous hit 24 hours from Tulsa :D .) It will probably be best I desist from trying to be funny in future as I am patently NOT funny. I will leave it to the people that are funny to post funny remarks, not unfunny ones like mine. It's funny because I thought it was funny when I posted it. Funny that :D

I see no need for apologies... I had a chuckle, I even tried to search for a suitable song title to reply, couldn't find one though. :o

totster :D

I appologise... it was a very weak attempt at humour (you know..his most famous hit 24 hours from Tulsa :D .) It will probably be best I desist from trying to be funny in future as I am patently NOT funny. I will leave it to the people that are funny to post funny remarks, not unfunny ones like mine. It's funny because I thought it was funny when I posted it. Funny that :D

I see no need for apologies... I had a chuckle, I even tried to search for a suitable song title to reply, couldn't find one though. :o

totster :D

I second that. I wasn't being judgemental. Just thought I'd acqauint you with the facts of the poor guy's passing - you were obviously a fan :D

Now back to the topic - what what is again????? :D

Edited by Mobi D'Ark