Marriage extension of stay - proof of residence required at Jomtien immigration

Hoping someone with recent knowledge of requirements at Jomtien immigration can help me out:

I have my fourth extension of stay based on marriage coming up. Previously I have been living in Surin and doing the

extension up there. This year I have permanently moved to Jomtien. In Surin, I had a Tabien Baan that I used as proof of residency. In JOmtien, I own the condo I live in and therefore have the Chanote as proof of ownership and also have bills etc in my name at that address...Is the chanote and bills enough for proof of residence with JOmtien immigration?

Also, the officer my wife spoke to on the phone,mentioned some requirement of obtaining a letter from immigration in Bangkok saying that previous extensions had been done in Surin? Anyone heard of this or had to do something similar?

I know TIT,but surely each immigration office has access to a central database that shows where previous extensions have been granted? Any advice appreciated, thanks.

However if you have moved your move needs to be reported to the current immigration office (normally done at 90 day report time but if you have an extension before that you had best fill out a report of the move - expect that is what the talk of Bangkok immigration paper is about). As you own the property there is also a homeowner report required for a foreigner in residence.