Are they serious? - New Condo Development

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found some more picture - the place will be called - The Nest

A modern condominium development in Chaweng, Koh Samui. This project is called "The Nest" and features over 500 units in 12 buildings with a central club house with gymnasium, bar and restaurant. The condo is situated in Chaweng, close to the beach and with access to the Central Shopping centre which is only a few minutes away.

These condos are for sale with foreign freehold title, as this is the first pre-sale phase with early investors getting the pick of the condos on offer.

The developer has a strong construction background, and has completed at least two other projects on Koh Samui successfully.

Units on sale start from 1.59m Thai Baht for a 27.5 sqm fully furnished unit.
There are two other sizes of units, a 1 bedroom 42.5 sqm and a 62.5 sqm 2 bedroom condo unit.

All units come fully furnished with modern furnishings and air conditioning included in the price.

361_The%20Nest%20Condominium%20-%20first

361_The%20Nest%20Condominium%20-%20Chawe

361_The%20Nest%20Condominium%20-%20facil

Edited by Boater

Same developer as Club Koh Samui I would guess......the one with the ski slope....cheesy.gif

They are the same developer as Baan Por Jai in Saket (completed and sold out) and The Ville (opposite Bluewater, pretty much sold out as well).

Im worried as well about the floods + the noise of Qbar + Black Moon + Reggae but the construction will start next year..

Same developer as Club Koh Samui I would guess......the one with the ski slope....cheesy.gif

They are the same developer as Baan Por Jai in Saket (completed and sold out) and The Ville (opposite Bluewater, pretty much sold out as well).

Im worried as well about the floods + the noise of Qbar + Black Moon + Reggae but the construction will start next year..

I was joking....thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Guess all the nice trees will be cut then sad.png

As you can see in the promotional material Boater has provided look's like they will save all the tree's and then replant them. You know this is green Samui no one would cut a tree down let alone a developer.biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

Same developer as Club Koh Samui I would guess......the one with the ski slope....Posted Image

I was joking....Posted Image

There current inventory seems aimed at the Thai market ( all there advertising is in Thai ) so a big jump into the western market

Guess all the nice trees will be cut then sad.png

As you can see in the promotional material Boater has provided look's like they will save all the tree's and then replant them. You know this is green Samui no one would cut a tree down let alone a developer.biggrin.pngcheesy.gif

Academic really - the red palm weevil will kill off the coconut trees. sad.png

Driving down towards Ban Tai today there are posters dotted along the ring road .... like this (actually I don't like!!!...wink.png )

IMG_4696.JPG

Just to go off subject but since it was mentioned! tongue.png

The comment from Tropo, this red weevil problem, does not seem to be getting much worse..that I have noticed. I think they are using Fermone traps to attract and kill the males (usually how that is done.)

along Soi one to Lamai, one can see a few of these traps hanging in the groves ... not been out and about in other areas to see if any around, but it may be just and experiment....wink.png Lets hope it works....thumbsup.gif

Driving down towards Ban Tai today there are posters dotted along the ring road .... like this (actually I don't like!!!...Posted Image )

Posted Image

Just to go off subject but since it was mentioned! Posted Image

The comment from Tropo, this red weevil problem, does not seem to be getting much worse..that I have noticed. I think they are using Fermone traps to attract and kill the males (usually how that is done.)

along Soi one to Lamai, one can see a few of these traps hanging in the groves ... not been out and about in other areas to see if any around, but it may be just and experiment....Posted Image Lets hope it works....Posted Image

So they are promoting to Thais then .. And what is with the fortuner ? Do you get. Free one with an apartment ?

Driving down towards Ban Tai today there are posters dotted along the ring road .... like this (actually I don't like!!!...wink.png )

along Soi one to Lamai, one can see a few of these traps hanging in the groves ... not been out and about in other areas to see if any around, but it may be just and experiment....wink.png Lets hope it works....thumbsup.gif

So they are promoting to Thais then .. And what is with the fortuner ? Do you get. Free one with an apartment ?

My guess is first ten buyers.... ? anyone ?

IMG_4696.JPG

Not sure even that it is one....

What makes you say that SC? No other island in a lake, like that on Samui, that I have seen ... picture the same as the on Boater posted...? wink.png

Edited by samuijimmy

What makes you say that SC? No other island in a lake, like that on Samui, that I have seen ... picture the same as the on Boater posted...? wink.png

He means not sure it's a Fortuner - it isn't.

• Like 1