Are they serious? - New Condo Development

anyone knows what is going on with this project. I have heard them have taken down all the billboards and not gotten channot on land.

I have also heard them to begin construction of the nest for them is done with The Ville about 2 months. Does anyone have some information I thank you for it.

I've been told they are waiting for the permits, before the junta took over it was just a matter of paying "certain people" but now have to wait in line. Should start now within 3 months, end date still the same, December 2015.

Asked them about the bars in Soi Reggae too (heard a lot of rumors), they told me nothing we can do about them (fortunately)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't rush to buy until finished.... lots of Skeletons around already .... not completed! wink.png

Just to add: not wanting to dare get off topic! tongue.png

It really is amazing how many new "housing" starts there are around many areas of Samui right now, ... with the Visa runners being clamped down on it could very well be a "buyers" market for renting soon! wink.png

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

HAH! I knew I'd find those photos again somewhere. I'd left the site open in a tab on my iPad for weeks alt=laugh.png>

Here they are: http://samuidevelop.com/progress.html so this isn't the lake development? I came to this site from a banner advertising the Lake Developement you see. I think it looks nice, does anybody know where it is?

It looks like the new development in the Lipa Noi area, turn right at the Chevrolet dealer on the ring road, and head up about a Km or so... on the right!

Looks nice, not sure what market they are going after... but I was surprised to see a development like that on Samui.... Start of things to come on the west side of the island,? .... that's why they are fixing the super highway over there! alt=tongue.png> alt=thumbsup.gif>

Here is what I posted back in May.... post #352 !

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/125263-images-of-samui-phangan-and-tao/page-15

Thai market I expect ...

at least it would be quiet at night .... Chaweng lake must be one of the the noisiest places on the island night time ...,?

Not sure who this market is aimed at !

'The Nest Condo in Koh Samui is the Best Invest

Invest in your future and save your money!'

' With the purchase of one of these condos you get not only a pleasant feeling but the entry in the land register if you use it yourself or rent with significant return on investment , in your name, and a Visa policy.'

Anyone understand ?? Big C !

There are allot of hotels on the beach in chaweng so some people like to be in the thick of the action. If you own the condo out right and possibly a few condos then there might be a market for daily weekly rentals. As condos are a bit like hotels with the bottom floor with businessesSo room services can be offered plus not far from the action

Don't know if i would like to live there but if i was out here on a holiday then number 1 place