Does this forum have a ranking system for hotels, tourist attractions?

snake24

I've stayed at nearly every hotel in Pattaya and Hua Hin. Ask me of you want to know

I stayed at searidge resort in hua hin. What do you think of that place?

Never stayed there.

Wut!!? And you claimed to have stayed in nearly every hotel in hua hin. Maybe you mean budget hotel?

Searidge is like a serviced apartment?? We don't go in for those and we have kids so they like the pools and kids clubs in hotels like Intercon, Sheraton, Dusit, Hilton, Sofitel and Amari to name just a few.

Sorry kurnell... Ain't no Sofitel in Hua Hin... Been a while now.. Jus sayin wink.png

Sounds like he probably made it up. He claims he slept in every hotel in pattaya and hua hin and now claims he stays in those 4-5 star places with many amenities that sure doesn't sound like what every hotel in those 2 places offer.

No point in such a battle, OP. It will just turn into a perpetual argument over what is the appropriate amount one should spend on accommodation. At least a quarter of the replies will be from guys who sleep in their car, ask a tuk tuk driver for room and board or sleep in an unadvertised flop house and can't understand why all the clueless farang would waste money on a hotel room.

Oh lord. What's even worse is that they probably come from richer countries i believe the majority of ppl in this forum would mostly be farang from richer countries and be able to afford decent accomodations and food in thailand. Doesn't make sense to even buy an air ticket and fly all the way down there and live like a beggar.

Searidge is like a serviced apartment?? We don't go in for those and we have kids so they like the pools and kids clubs in hotels like Intercon, Sheraton, Dusit, Hilton, Sofitel and Amari to name just a few.

I don't know if it's a service apartment maybe it was but the point was they have a swimming pool and it's a nice one, a gym, a restaurant and other facilities that hotels have. They have cleaners that come everyday and i had a nice kitche, living room, 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms one with a bathtub in it so it's definitely not low so.

You guys really do need to do you research before you start making claims, Sofitel Hua Hin is now Centara, wanna see the travel photos??....and where did I say I say I stayed in every hotel in HH and Pattaya??

Agoda is good. It has customer reports/feedback of every hotel in Thailand. Ive always used them and never an issue.

Krisb, when Agoda gives you a price for a hotel room, they do not include the extra taxes. They are in the small print. Why? Because they hope you will not notice it. If Agoda was a decent company, they would give you the price you pay without this add on nonsense.

Dude they will list you the final price before you make payment. it's all good agoda seems to be the only company that allows paypal as a form of payment. It's not the cheapest all the time and booking.com might be cheaper but they do have those flash prices that come up sometimes on some hotels.

That says it all then, Paypal are the most incompetent people I have ever dealt with, and I say it again, anyone who uses small print are doing it because they hope you will not notice, and a lot of people don't.

I've stayed at nearly every hotel in Pattaya and Hua Hin. Ask me of you want to know

hmmm odd claims he did and now says he doesn't

Oh yeah he's going to say NEARLY doesn't mean all. OK.

Sorry I don't follow your English. If you are not a native speaker, perhaps you could ask a friend to help you before you post.