Air-con engineer

onemorechang

Hi guys

Thanks for the replies

Had a bad experience with Numchai sales people so won’t use them but thanks for the reply

Will try one of these two guys

038-617921 or 084-902-8161 The boss is Pon

irish guy call 0896087808

Will let you know how I get on.

Thank you again guys.

Hi guys

Thanks for the replies

Had a bad experience with Numchai sales people so won’t use them but thanks for the reply

Thank you again guys.

I wanted to use Numchai cleaning service, what's wrong with them ?

Hi guys

Thanks for the replies

Had a bad experience with Numchai sales people so wont use them but thanks for the reply

Thank you again guys.

I wanted to use Numchai cleaning service, what's wrong with them ?

Numchai service and sales departments are separate and I've never had anything but exemplary service from both. I've lived in patts for a decade and bought and serviced half a dozen air cons from various vendors. Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Yes do please list good technicians that make house calls, i have had two come by but they bring their younger apprentices to learn and do the work and it feels much like the three stooges.

Also if it means working a little harder to do it right, they usually cut corners.

I have a compressor unit out on a ledge, very hard to get hands on, how can it be properly cleaned?

How can i have the unit BLAST cold air like at 7/11, the room is very small but the unit only gets it cool not cold!

Yes do please list good technicians that make house calls, i have had two come by but they bring their younger apprentices to learn and do the work and it feels much like the three stooges.

Also if it means working a little harder to do it right, they usually cut corners.

I have a compressor unit out on a ledge, very hard to get hands on, how can it be properly cleaned?

How can i have the unit BLAST cold air like at 7/11, the room is very small but the unit only gets it cool not cold!

Have numchai or central air take a look...sounds like refridgerent needs a recharge.

Or call 0896087808

Irish guy, honest and reliable airco company

I also recommend Irish Air. Been using them since their previous owner Will Purser was in charge. The Irish boss of course is fluent in English and can communicate with the technicians what is to be done. They, in turn, report back to him and he let's you know what's what. They are neat and tidy in their work, as well.

Have numchai or central air take a look...sounds like refridgerent needs a recharge.

I have insisted on this begin checked and re-upped each and every time and each and every time i feel like they are pulling a fast one, maybe you are right!!!

More than once the filling tank sounded empty, once the guy insisted anything over 73PSI would make system knock, last time it looked like it was at 40PSI.

I think it all depends on what gauge (there were 3) you look at and what valves they open or close.

I guess i need to know what to look for and check to make sure it is topped off correctly.

Do i need to google or can someone explain, please.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick report back

Used the Irish aircon guy.

He did a great job, the fault was just a bad location of the compressor unit.

He’s guys moved the unit off the wall to ground level, problem solved.

His guys come on time, they did the job quickly and made a neat and tidy job.

Also did it for 500 baht less than quoted.

I would recommend his services to you all. smile.png Well pleased.

• Like 2