Chalerm in hospital with fluid on the brain

Lite Beer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just read through this thread which contains some appalling comments.

I am sure that those who have contributed crass comments feel very proud of themselves .

Me?

At the moment I feel ashamed to admit to being a TV member .xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.iUTh4LcMoY.webp

Guess you have not been in Thailand very long, so you probably do not understand what this

man has done, and his role in the government. Chalerm basically represents all that is wrong with the power structure in Thailand, and the sooner he is gone from politics the better. Gentleman Jim pretty much hit the nail on the head with his comments.

Yes he is new. I wonder how people like him feel about all the people he has hurt with his corruption and power? This is not a nanny country. The government is not going to take care of you. they will take the money that go towards improving Thailand and put it in their pockets. You are secondary to them. The number 1 thing is there bank balance.

Thailand is split by one man a convicted criminal on the run from the law with 15 or 16 other charges to answer for and what does Chalerm do to help heal the split. He tries to change the law so that all the charges will be dropped and he will be absolved of his crime.

This of course just deepens the split but what does Chalerm care they are just tools to him. If you are a family member and you murder some one no problem he will fix it for you.

We are all going to go sooner or later this is a case where sooner would benefit a large portion of the population.

Not to be heartless just to be human and honest I hope his passing is painless.

• Like 1

I am sure that those who have contributed crass comments feel very proud of themselves .

Me?

At the moment I feel ashamed to admit to being a TV member .sick.gif

Guess you have not been in Thailand very long, so you probably do not understand what this

man has done, and his role in the government. Chalerm basically represents all that is wrong with the power structure in Thailand, and the sooner he is gone from politics the better. Gentleman Jim pretty much hit the nail on the head with his comments.

You would guess wrong !

Most of the dross here is being posted by people who cannot speak, read or write Thai.

They pick up "knowledge" from bars and poor "English" newspapers!

If you consider Thai politicians to be "bad" what would you call Western politicians who indulge in illegal wars and kill many thousands across the world ?

There's nothing at all funny or to be happy about it. I don't agree with his politics perhaps, but I don't wish ill on any man. I do wish him a speedy recovery, as I would any of you. Cheers

Well one would expect your support for another drunk. wink.png quite what Sceptic11 has been drinking tonight though is anybody's guess. Ashamed to be a TV member because people do not wish a mafia boss well. What a strange world we live in.rolleyes.gif

Edited to add: Sceptic11, would you be so kind as to list all the appalling comments on the thread that make you ashamed to be a TV member, I really need to understand if you have a point or if you are joining Club Drama Queen.

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 2

Speaking of the former murder suspect fugitive and flee-to-Cambodia-AWOL Army Lieutenant Duang, according to press reports Chalerm had brain surgery late yesterday and following that, now Police Captain Duang said his father could talk and walk better.

Edited by technology
  • Like 1

Speaking of the former murder suspect fugitive and Cambodia AWOL Army Lieutenant Duang, according to press reports Chalerm had brain surgery late yesterday and following that, now Police Captain Duang said his father could talk and walk better.

He is almost going through the ranks quicker than he went through the witnesses. wink.png

• Like 1

Speaking of the former murder suspect fugitive and Cambodia AWOL Army Lieutenant Duang, according to press reports Chalerm had brain surgery late yesterday and following that, now Police Captain Duang said his father could talk and walk better.

He is almost going through the ranks quicker than he went through the witnesses. wink.png

And it seems to happen whether he's in the Army or the Police.

Most notable was once he returned from being AWOL from the Army for almost a year, he was promoted from Lieutenant to Captain to Major within a month. Nice reward for being AWOL. Most places he would have a court-martial.

blink.png

Meanwhile, good ol' Dad is the pride of the Pheu Thai Party.

bah.gif

Edited by technology

Me?

At the moment I feel ashamed to admit to being a TV member .Posted Image 

Reading the comments of many here I feel ashamed to be a farang.

Hopefully outside this forum the same people would probably not dare to say a fifth of what they allow themselves to write here.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Me?

At the moment I feel ashamed to admit to being a TV member .Posted Image 

Hopefully outside this forum the same people would probably not dare to say a fifth of what they allow themselves to write here.

No worries... The Thai are never ashamed of being Thai, no matter how corrupt or backward their country is.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Me?

At the moment I feel ashamed to admit to being a TV member .xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.iUTh4LcMoY.webp

I think it's fair to say that anywhere near a civilised country with a functioning legal system and a police force, this bloke would have been locked up for corruption years ago.

I don't wish him ill, but a paragon of virtue he definitely is not. He sums up so much of what is wrong with Thailand it will be nice if he slinks quietly out of the public eye.

• Like 1

There's nothing at all funny or to be happy about it. I don't agree with his politics perhaps, but I don't wish ill on any man. I do wish him a speedy recovery, as I would any of you. Cheers

Well one would expect your support for another drunk. wink.png quite what Sceptic11 has been drinking tonight though is anybody's guess. Ashamed to be a TV member because people do not wish a mafia boss well. What a strange world we live in.rolleyes.gif

Edited to add: Sceptic11, would you be so kind as to list all the appalling comments on the thread that make you ashamed to be a TV member, I really need to understand if you have a point or if you are joining Club Drama Queen.

I would add give us the Thai newspapers you are drawing your conclusions as to Chalerm from. Sounds to me like red propaganda ones if in fact you can really read Thai and speak it. I noticed you did not claim that in your post.

Bring back the days when as the night progressed I got more clever.

• Like 1

Chalerm, the mirror to see how mean-spirited we can be.

In addition, the Law of Karma suggests negative thougths or intentions toward any creature will return, until the lesson is learned.

We may be enjoined by the Scriptures to love on another but it makes more sense to confine such sentiments to the opposite sex, especially if they have the big knockers and the kinky boots. Turning the other cheek should be confined to the aficionados of anal sex. The removal from the political scene of this disgrace to humanity should be seen as a bounty from Buddha.

• Like 2

Hydroencephalitis isnt a disease its the symptom of one and cant be cured with drainage, unless they put in shunts

Shunts, thank god, for a minute there I thought you were calling him and his son a pair of something elsew00t.gif

May we presumed that you read it a 'skunks'? biggrin.png

As much as I do not like or respect the man, I do wish him a speedy recovery and hope it was not a serious, life threatening problem.

As much as I think we have opposite opinions on many things, I think that in this case you stand far above the cheap crowd that makes (the usual) silly comments about Chalerm and his present medical condition.

I wish him and you a very good health.

Sent from my iPhone...

The thing I find silly are the gushing posts of 'get well soon, and I wish him good health'. This is the man who was instrumental in getting his son free from an execution style murder of a policeman, a case where key witnesses either retracted their statements or they strangely disappeared themselves, never to be seen again (how convenient). A man who has led the police during one of their most prominent periods of corruption ever, and the henchman of the crook in Dubai. This is another item of news that where for the individual concerned sympathy can be found in the dictionary between s**t and syphilis.

I see sense in the words of Clarence Darrow "I have never killed a man but have read many obituaries with great pleasure". This is one man who will fit the bill for me along with his thieving vindictive boss. It sounds like Chalerm is in the stages of chronic alcoholism and whilst I am not wishing to expedite the publication of his obituary, neither does a single ounce of me wish him well or 'get well soon', he is certainly not deserved of that expression of emotion from me. Let all the families he has harmed and taken sons and daughters from wish him well and maybe I will consider joining the queue then.

Well , aren't you the scholarly one ...giggle.gif It sounds like he might be your Father ...

Karma comes to evil souls. Especially lying, alcoholic, corrupt ones. I would pity most, but not this scumbag. Especially those don't do drugs signs around BKK with his mug, yet its ok for him to be a raging drunkard.

Attempting to drink himself to death just in order to get back into the headlines is pretty pathetic, haha!

Edited by gemini81

Me?

Yes , They are cowering with fear in their dirty underwear ...

Chalerm in hospital with fluid on the brain,

. . . . . . .obviously needs a little TAP on the head! . . . . . apologies for that (lol)

Maybe flushing it out is a job for Mr Happy Toilet............

pun intended

• Like 2

Me?

Perhaps they wouldn't dare express their true opinions in public because of the response that would be elicited from this monster or one of his cohorts. May we assume that you are not a champion of free expression? Do cheer yourself up and consider that this event may be an act of God - whoever he/she is..

• Like 1

Are you a relative newbie to Thailand...are you familiar with the notorious actions of him and most particularly his family? If it was politics we're talking about, sure we could all agree to disagree.

• Like 1

Me?

Then close your account. Shame for what?

• Like 2