Again a topic aimed at moderators influence on posts was removed, why

jimbobs1

I entered a post yesterday asking how do you become a mod? ( it was removed)

What restrictions are there on what mods think is not not acceptable?

Is there a committee that agree a warning is relevant?

Who can over rule a mod who has gone off the rails and blocks posts that are genuinely of interest to a an expat or a frequent visitor?

How long can mod rule the unacceptable/ acceptable posts ( There has to be a time limit on power) he he

Where can you report a mod who you feel is bi est of your views?

Its relevant to the thai/Felang community to understand the intricate ideology of the thaivisa mods outlook on acceptable behavior , this is not facebook this a genuine connection between fellow Xpats/ frequent visitors.

There are good and bad mods, how can you complain about the zealots?

Probably get bounced off again , but i will continue to look at the anomalies and pay a lawyer in the UK to look up my queries, i am back in the UK on the 13th of this month so i will see my cousin (who is a lawyer) to ask these questions on my behalf

I think a lot of Thaivisa members feel as disgruntled as me

Its a simple case of transparency , on to who can judge our remarks and feelings

• Like 2

Please read the forum rules.

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

If you have issues with moderation policy please email support.

• Like 2