Need to speak to an accountant or financial advisor

Hi

i have an Executive Investment Bond with a leading bank and i need to make a withdrawal from it. The withdrawal form is easy enough to understand but my online statement is not for a lay person anyway.

For a professional it's 5 minutes work to explain it to me. If someone out there is willing to do it for a couple of beers and a chat to an interesting expat who's travelled the world please let me know. I live in Bangkok and can obviously travel to any part of the city.

Thanks for any help

You seriously expect a professional accountant or financial advisor to give up what would certainly be a lot more than 5 minutes (people have to travel in this city, they don't just materialise out of thin air at the bar of your choice) to show you how to cash-in a bond for nothing?

Oh, sorry, you did offer a couple of beers and a chat with an interesting expat(!). They'll be queuing round the block for you.

You seriously expect a professional accountant or financial advisor to give up what would certainly be a lot more than 5 minutes (people have to travel in this city, they don't just materialise out of thin air at the bar of your choice) to show you how to cash-in a bond for nothing?

Oh, sorry, you did offer a couple of beers and a chat with an interesting expat(!). They'll be queuing round the block for you.

Sometimes people do. Just for the challenge of it...and a free beer of course.