Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort

snake24

Not sure what you are asking. It is a well known high end resort and they are located in Chiang Rai, near the Golden Triangle area. Are you doubting their existence? I am sure a quick Google will give you more information. Try this link.

Edited by villagefarang

Not sure what you are asking. It is a well known high end resort and they are located in Chiang Rai, near the Golden Triangle area. Are you doubting their existence? I am sure a quick Google will give you more information. Try this link.

well i haven't been to the north of thailand so that's why i am asking and when i heard golden triangle i tot drug lords with guns is the golden triangle still full of those types?

well i haven't been to the north of thailand so that's why i am asking and when i heard golden triangle i tot drug lords with guns is the golden triangle still full of those types?

Yes but low profile until you cross them.

Those things have been relegated to the history books. We are quite civilized up here. Shopping mall, golf courses, football clubs, nice hotels and resorts. Come see for yourself.smile.png

Well, we'd all be outraged at anyone trying to promote their commercial ventures boomer... lol

Seriously if I wanted to see a bit of the old drug lord country I'd hire a car and head up to the former Kuomintang towns in the mountains, all the Chinese signs, still interesting markets and the top food.

• Like 1

Seriously how is the golden triangle like nowadays?

Seriously, you are more apt to get run over by a bus full of Chinese tourists than to bump into a drug lord. You seem to be thinking 35 − 40 years ago. These are modern times, seriously.smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png

Hardly, but you always bring us a colorful and different perspective on life.smile.png.pagespeed.ce.CwSpBGGvqN.png I am not sure if the OP portraying himself as totally clueless is a great promotional tool.thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif width=25 height=19>

Oh comeon give me a break. We all have not seen every corner of the world. How would i know seriously? I didn't know the golden triangle didn't have the drugs and stuff anymore.

the OP sounds like its touting a commercial venue.

You're wrong. Honestly i just searched and it's rated number 1 on TA in chiang saen possibly all of chiang rai.

I also saw the prices and it's like what freaking 2000 and upwards a night this place doesn't need promotion if they charge that high they probably have tons of guests staying there and and i doubt i would stay there.

Seriously what sort of prices are those it's around 2.1k USD per night. That's like what maybe around 50-60k thai per night. This has to be a big mistake.

I assure you it is not a mistake. Pa Sak Tong is another place which has high season rates of 46,000 baht. I suppose it keeps the riffraff out.thumbsup.gifsmile.png

Seriously what sort of prices are those it's around 2.1k USD per night. That's like what maybe around 50-60k thai per night. This has to be a big mistake.

I assure you it is not a mistake. Pa Sak Tong is another place which has high season rates of 46,000 baht. I suppose it keeps the riffraff out.thumbsup.gifsmile.png

yes that definitely only ensures the creme de la creme of society would stay there or some rather stupid ppl but then again i hear that drug lords are also filthy rich. They would be swimming in cash probably could easily afford a month's stay there.

no mistake ive stayed at the place and off season you might get a lower price room for 20,000 baht a night. You'll also find hotels in CM for 50,000 baht a nigh up and ones for 200 baht.