Ah Sir khun mai Thai its Farang price for you!

DerekMc

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After reading many of the posts here I have decided that:

-I'm not going to stay at hotels that give out corporate discounts, because that's unfair to the self employed.

-I'm not going to eat in any restaurant that gives their employees a discount, because that's unfair to the rest of us.

-I'll never eat in a restaurant that offers "Eat 4, Pay for 3", because that's not fair to wallflowers like me.

-I'm not going to fly on any airline that upgrades seats for their frequent fliers, because that's not fair to those of us who fly only occasionally.

-I'm never going fishing outside of my home state because they charge non-residents a lot more for fishing licenses, blatant discrimination

-I'm not going to any attractions that give discounts to children or senior citizens, because that's ageism at it's worst.

-I'll never buy a gasoline car in Thailand, because they subsidize diesel, a terrible slight to those who drive gasoline cars.

-I'll never shop with vendors that don't have the prices clearly marked, and charge everyone the same price.

I suspect I'll be staying home a lot, and missing out on a lot of life.

Edited by impulse

I just dance the mor lam through the turnstiles.

I Mor Lam through my life here in the LOS. Being happy and living life on life's terms is a happy alternative to letting the small things cloud my day. If a few Baht ever proves too much to handle, then I can always pack my two bags and move on.

• Like 2