Domestic flights to chiang rai from BKK

snake24

Low capacity paired with high demand and you get high prices. Low demand, with high capacity and you get reduce fares in an attempt to fill empty seats.coffee1.gif

Still doesn't make sense let's just leave the fact that 2 are budget airlines and one is a normal airline and just follow your logic for a while. There are x number of ppl that want to fly to chiang rai and back to bkk and vice versa. Suffice to say these ppl would most likely just choose any airline they wanted cos the flights are short unless more ppl actually want to fly via thai airways vs the other 2 airlines.

I always use one of the cheaper airlines, I don't mind going to DMK instead of BKK if I've got an international flight to catch.

But some will use Thai for that reason.

When I'm in Bangkok anyway, there's no way I'd be paying three times the fare just to go with Thai. Air Asia, or Nok whichever's cheapest, it's only an hour and a bit.

A plane's a plane.

Headphones, book, relax, wait till we get there.

Don't mind flying to DM. I can always hop on the free shuttle bus to swampy. Takes around 45 minutes between airports.

What is swampy?

Pet name for Suvarnabhumi International Airport Bangkok Thailand.

Edited by onthedarkside
Off topic question removed + the follw up posts
  • Like 1

Don't mind flying to DM. I can always hop on the free shuttle bus to swampy. Takes around 45 minutes between airports.

What is swampy?

To add to VF's remarks, Suvarnabhumi International Airport was built on a swamp..hence Swampy :)

• Like 1