YOU !

benalibina

Below stated comment i read on another topic yesterday. It made immediately aware what is my most important rule in life. It was the 1st thing came up. Have thought today sometimes about if it is true as well.

Life is a game, and there are some things in life that you carry with you always, and only you, and you alone, Keeping it that way is the only rule of the game. All other rules come from that one, single-most, important rule.

LOYALTY !!!!!!!! For me.

What is yours ? Up to you if you want to explain it.

Has this unique part of you been tested living in LOS or has your time in LOS reconfirmed it ?

• Like 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most important that we use weighty words and broad concepts that mean everything and anything depending on situation, time, and a ton of other interrelational aspects. Secondly never use any concrete examples that may attempt to illustrate any of these. Us! whistling.gif

Edited by Morakot

I find myself surprised speaking in praise of the Asian's now, more so since this is something I know without a shred of doubt, and have known for many years, but don't myself live: inner peace - not only the most important, but I believe the only thing in life; nothing else matters or even exists.

The East rules the world.

• Like 1

Personal integrity. It's one of the few things we have control over. All the rest is subject to the whims and caprices of the world. Without it. We have no friends and even family will desert you in the end. Money, property and the rest of the material stuff is nice, but ultimately unimportant in living a good life. I spent a lifetime dealing with people who sought their identity and well being through their possessions. Most were not very happy campers. Only a few were genuinely happy and they all were people of integrity and knew it wasn't their "stuff" that mattered, but their human relationships.

I have also found that things go much better when you do not take yourself too seriously.

+1

• Like 1

To the OP: Loyalty is great, but not on its own.

Squeaky Fromme was loyal to Charles Manson. Goebbels was loyal to Hitler. So were the members of the SS that went out hunting Jews,

But I wouldn't say they set very good examples for the world to follow.

• Like 2

money is the only rule, the real world not the fantasy in your heads

Money is an abstract fantasy. The cause of worry, pain , suffering and death to many..

You need a real life!

Those who laud money as the most important thing in life are the ones that never really ever had much money. So all they can do is fantasize over it without having the means to actually be able to acquire any in a decent volume.

Those who have succeeded in attaining a good volume of money are the only ones who will ever really know that it is not that important for a happy and fulfilled life.

I have both been very comfortable and also very broke..... There is little difference in your quality of life or your internal happiness.

Also, you never feel satisfied with lots of money, because no matter how much you have, you want more and more, the more you have, the more you want and in essence it never slakes your thirst, so really you are just chasing your own arse.

I think anyone with financial capacity will agree with me.

• Like 1