Names & Locations of Thai/English Schools in Pattaya

ROBINPATTAYA

Hi all,

I recently posted a topic (schools fees at an international school) & received some useful information.

I would like to change the topic slightly & focus on Thai/English Schools rather than the International Schools in the area.

The reason is that my partners daughter will probably live & work in Thailand after school, so a Thai school with an English program is a better fit than an International school with the focus on an English or American curriculum.

Can TV members please provide info as in the heading, any fees that you are paying or have paid would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1. Satit Udomseuksa School

2. Aksorn School

3.B.E.S.T School

Off the top of my head.

Satit is off Sukhumvit Road in South Pattaya. Head south and look for the signpost about 100 metres after Underwater World.

Aksorn School is in Thepprasit Road

Not sure where B.E.S.T is.

And off we go again...Surely there was a load of info about Thai/English schools on the other thread..in fact I know there was. There are only a few true international schools in Pattaya anyway.

PS: You really shouldn't use the word 'partner' well, unless you are gay of course?

Edited by Pattaya Pat

And off we go again...Surely there was a load of info about Thai/English schools on the other thread..in fact I know there was. There are only a few true international schools in Pattaya anyway.

PS: You really shouldn't use the word 'partner' well, unless you are gay of course?

Partner is a perfectly acceptable description for someone you live with & are not married to.

What else can you call them, a girl friend (hardly a girl), a mistress (not applicable), my wife (not true), any other clues.

I am comfortable with partner.

In reference to the subject being covered in the last thread, most of the schools mentioned were English/Thai with a bias to English or American syllabus being covered.

Since reading all the comments, I realised that this type of school wouldn't be suitable & I am seeking further information from those TV members that know better than I.

Negative comments are disappointing considering the topic. If you have nothing positive to offer, then don't reply is the best policy

Edited by ROBINPATTAYA
  • Like 1

I have a female partner,and i am not gay or even bi-sexual.If u have any other word,please tell,and dont say live- in,lived with her for over 8 years now.

1. Satit Udomseuksa School

2. Aksorn School

3.B.E.S.T School

Off the top of my head.

Satit is off Sukhumvit Road in South Pattaya. Head south and look for the signpost about 100 metres after Underwater World.

Aksorn School is in Thepprasit Road

Not sure where B.E.S.T is.

Thanks for the response, I have been looking into Satit school & it may fit the bill.

I will meet them & report after that meeting.

Cheers.

Partner is a perfectly acceptable description for someone you live with & are not married to.

What else can you call them, a girl friend (hardly a girl), a mistress (not applicable), my wife (not true), any other clues.

In reference to the subject being covered in the last thread, most of the schools mentioned were English/Thai with a bias to English or American syllabus being covered.

Since reading all the comments, I realised that this type of school wouldn't be suitable & I am seeking further information from those TV members that know better than I.

Negative comments are disappointing considering the topic. If you have nothing positive to offer, then don't reply is the best policy

Negative comments?? Ha ha, oh do get a life pal.

And why are you relying on info from strangers on the internet? 'considering the topic' I find that disappointing..

And why are you relying on info from strangers on the internet? 'considering the topic' I find that disappointing..

Edited by ROBINPATTAYA

Fortunately not all TV members are so shallow minded & easily upset by a sensible reply from a member.

Contrary to what you think, I have just visited the Satit Udomseuksa School as recommended by another helpful member.

This is exactly the school we are looking for & the staff on duty were most helpful.

These are the reasons we ask question of fellow members.

If you don't need to know anything as you know it all & only ridicule those that do ask questions, I suggest you get off the Forum & spend your time more productively.

I for one do not know everything & will always ask for help.

End of correspondence with you................ Good Bye

Fortunately not all TV members are so shallow minded & easily upset by a sensible reply from a member.

Contrary to what you think, I have just visited the Satit Udomseuksa School as recommended by another helpful member.

This is exactly the school we are looking for & the staff on duty were most helpful.

If you don't need to know anything as you know it all & only ridicule those that do ask questions, I suggest you get off the Forum & spend your time more productively.

You are obviously a very serious person, fair enough, it takes all sorts.

Glad you got sorted anyway..

oh, 'fellow members'? hehehe...this isn't The Freemasons..