Kubota M6040

samchan

Hi RedBullHorn, I am living nearby Sa Kaeo, but i've been travelling to Bangkok quite often. I am able to do tractor part shopping somewhere around Bangkok, Chon Buri and Chantha Buri and may be somewhere else if you recommend... By the way, thanks for your post. smile.png

Edited by samchan

Many thanks for your suggestion. I am very much appreciated for your helps. :) I have just been there and Mr. Kampoo sent me the product catalog. However, the part i was looking for was not available at his stock. I was looking for rear wheel internal gear (3A111-48310) for Kubota M6040 model - i think it might be compatible with M5000 model. Do you have any other suggestion?

I have a relative who is selling tractor and combine harvester spare parts too. He sales parts for Ford, Massey, a bit of John Deere and Belarus at the Thailand & Cambodia border. What parts for tractor models do you sell? Do you sale new and second hard parts as well? Which location is your store located? I can introduce you to him if you can give him good price.

Thanks but not interested, I'm doing very well on my own. I'm servicing 800+ farm 4WD tractors within a 40km vicinity, i made enough.

Kubota M6040 is still consider new model. CRR have not yet negotiate the franchise to produce its parts.

Edited by RedBullHorn