A life full of riches! The story of a farang man who lives like a rural Thai

Boater

I've seen a documentary about this guy. I wonder if he needs a work permit?

If I owned 47 rai, it would be for me to say money is not important. He can sell some it anytime he wants.

Edited by Neeranam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

He is popular in Thailand with his new thought of living happiness, as easy and plain way of life. But sometimes I am wondering about his children, weather they also want to live in a new world like his Dad.....does he let them ....or force them to be like him. Amish way of life in Thailand. Children likes to see tv too, or play game or ice cream too.

His interview in various of Thai tv.

Edited by Kathy2014
  • Like 2

I would like to live like that.

But have the funds in storage for when required.

Also pay someone to do all that menial work while I watch from the veranda sipping gin n tonics.....organic gin n tonics with organic lime twists.

Limes are back up $20 a Kilo in Woolies ... dry.png

It takes a very High IQ to go native.

on the basis that intellect is judged by the way that a person can adapt then this man seems to be extremely adaptive.

could someone also explain to me why the Thai Visa police are on his case together with the other negative posters.

What has He done to incur such malice?

Is there some thing that they know that I dont about this seemingly inoffensive eccentric?

Live and let live

You have missed his point entirely:

It is that WE are the eccentrics.

• Like 1

Frankly anyone who decides to spend his (Parents? I guess) money reading Latin at University level has already consigned his Career and future prospects to the lower end of the spectrum of life in modern times.

No, Latin (or Classics) is the route into MI5 or some other Whitehall civil service career.

Edited by FiftyTwo

Dog bite man, no news, man bite dog, big news, a foreigner working his field anywhere

else around the world, no news, a foreigner working his field in Thailand, big news...

Yes, but a WHITE foreigner.

• Like 1