Ladyboy falls to his death from disused building in South Pattaya

webfact

Sigh. Usual negativity from those who don't appreciate the straits in which Thai people can find themselves, with regard to their lifestyles and opportunities.

A death is always sad, no matter what are our limited, insular personal opinions about sexuality or lifestyle.

Can't see that "ladyboy" in the thread title is relevant, unless it's just meant to attract the usual cabal of idiot commentators. Does this mean that in future the sexual orientation of everyone who dies is going to be shown in the headlines? ... or just when the person's death can be used to tally more website hits?

Is a spade no longer a spade now in the land of the politically correct?

Two people have fallen to their death in this edition.

One a Norwegian MAN and one a Thai LADYBOY.

What is wrong with this?

Misfortune for their loved ones.

That's all.

If you can figure out how to run a news blog site better than this. Start one of your own. I would.

If you don't like it.

Don't watch.

There may be a slight different. One death was declared to be a suicide and the other was accidental.

Sigh. Usual negativity from those who don't appreciate the straits in which Thai people can find themselves, with regard to their lifestyles and opportunities.

A death is always sad, no matter what are our limited, insular personal opinions about sexuality or lifestyle.

Can't see that "ladyboy" in the thread title is relevant, unless it's just meant to attract the usual cabal of idiot commentators. Does this mean that in future the sexual orientation of everyone who dies is going to be shown in the headlines? ... or just when the person's death can be used to tally more website hits?

Is a spade no longer a spade now in the land of the politically correct?

Two people have fallen to their death in this edition.

One a Norwegian MAN and one a Thai LADYBOY.

What is wrong with this?

Misfortune for their loved ones.

That's all.

If you can figure out how to run a news blog site better than this. Start one of your own. I would.

If you don't like it.

Don't watch.

someone mention a spade?

Sorry black man. One should be more consistent. Next time . . .

We all have to go eventually some go quietly at home in bed and I presume some want to go out with a bang depends how you live your life I think, I will go for the quietly at home in my bed if I get the option or off my high balcony if I dont get a choice, up to my Thai Mrs at the end of the day.

Actually as I seem to recall Pattaya One, PDN, etc have reported on a number of expats who went out with a big bang... in bed... coffee1.gif