PS4 Pre ORder Bangkok

Bmouthboyo

If you have a router with VPN support (perhaps a seperate router, connected to your adsl/cable internet router) you can use netflix anywhere. But it may ask US or UK psn account to let you install netflix.

Another option could be trickbyte dns system, where you enter specific dns address in ps4 and then you login to your account to update your IP in system so it lets you watch netflix without vpn.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you have a router with VPN support (perhaps a seperate router, connected to your adsl/cable internet router) you can use netflix anywhere. But it may ask US or UK psn account to let you install netflix.

Another option could be trickbyte dns system, where you enter specific dns address in ps4 and then you login to your account to update your IP in system so it lets you watch netflix without vpn.

I use express VPN (roughly 300b a month), it is a little tricky to set up through the router but it is the most reliable service I found for accessing all the content of back home.

Thanks for all you help guys. Nadz had sold out when I phoned so I went to pro gamer in MBK. She was well aware nadz was out of stock and so her prices were a bit higher than those quoted earlier.

I go Singapore PS4 kill zone bundle for 2200 and BF4 for 2000. Nadz had the bundle for 19200 and BF4 for 1850, so got stung for 950 baht, about £17 at today's rates so not going to grumble. Looking on UK forums it's hard to pick up consoles at the moment due to high demand, and if I could it would be about this price (£406) with those 2 games.

PM me you tag anyone who has BF4 :)

On the day I bought mine she(!) said they were gonna put up the price to 18,200 baht, so it was planned before Nadz sold out.

If anyone sees a UK region Knack for about 1500 baht here let me know. There are literally no other games I want right now except Resogun.

Edited by KunMatt

Anyone interested to swap games? I got Killzone at launch and finished it a few times. Unfortunately Internet here on koh chang is not good enough for online play most of the time so I kinda lost my interest on it.

I'd be interested to swap for Assassins Creed 4 or Lego Marvel Heros. Anyone bored of those games, send me a PM.

SO which shop here in Thailand Sells PS4 cheapest? I plan to buy one more for my bedroom.

Someone mentioned weak bht for the cause of high price in Nadz, is BS even with slightly weak bht price would not be 4000 bht higher. They just try to make a killing on a demand and low stock.

Nadz sells Camera bundle for 19 and sony official shop for 21 and they can give it in credit 0% for 10 months which is not bad.

SO which shop here in Thailand Sells PS4 cheapest? I plan to buy one more for my bedroom.

Someone mentioned weak bht for the cause of high price in Nadz, is BS even with slightly weak bht price would not be 4000 bht higher. They just try to make a killing on a demand and low stock.

Nadz sells Camera bundle for 19 and sony official shop for 21 and they can give it in credit 0% for 10 months which is not bad.

Go back and read through this thread for answers!

On the day I bought mine she(!) said they were gonna put up the price to 18,200 baht, so it was planned before Nadz sold out.

If anyone sees a UK region Knack for about 1500 baht here let me know. There are literally no other games I want right now except Resogun.

Scratch that. Apparently Knack is a fat sack of crap. So there is literally only 1 game I want for my PS4. Balls.

• 4 weeks later...

I just paid deposit in central festival sony centre they said i have to wait 2 weeks for it as its out of stock. The. They called me next day and said i have to wait 1 month lol thailand. .

I called few bkk sony stores everywhere its the same...

Any one knows about whete it is available at the moment?

They display it in shops but when u want buy they say 1 month...

• 2 weeks later...