New CBR 300 Is Born

KRS1

Possible pricing of the new cbr300r. I think it will be released very soon.

Repsol version will be more expensive it looks like like cbr1000r.

But overall, 133 k - 136 thb for this bike looks like a good deal really. But not sure if ABS is standard with these prices. If yes, very good deal.

good looking handsome bike too! still feel bad why they did not design honda cbr650f this way!

post-184955-0-51598400-1400739326_thumb.

Edited by ll2

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So the Honda dealers will be adding on another 10-15k then?

coffee1.gif

for the first couple of months, it is for sure if no miracle from Honda HQ to make the prices fixed!

I guess the CBR150 will just go unchanged, cosmetics wise.

Perhaps they'll stroke up the cc to 172 and call it the all new CBR200.

haha.

but with a 149 cc engine, less tax is applied. Above 150 cc more tax so they will keep it the same.

hope they make the design of cbr150 similar to cbr300 so we see better looking bikes on roads!

Edited by ll2

But overall, 133 k - 136 thb for this bike looks like a good deal really. But not sure if ABS is standard with these prices. If yes, very good deal.

good looking handsome bike too! still feel bad why they did not design honda cbr650f this way!

Nice looking bikes! And I agree, they should have designed the 650 this way, the 650's front light is fugly!

Honda must have a lot of those BMX looking wheels left over to let Kawasaki continue to rub their face with such nicer ones. Also a bit sad that the 150 has a proper-ish looking box frame and the 250 continues with the spiderweb tubes...and yes I know that the Ninja uses a similar setup; but they are much better at hiding it.

Honda must have a lot of those BMX looking wheels left over

What about the forks? Looks like the lead from a pencil after the pencil has been removed.

Unfortunately all the little bikes have that issue. Meeting a price-point and all that.

Honda must have a lot of those BMX looking wheels left over to let Kawasaki continue to rub their face with such nicer ones. Also a bit sad that the 150 has a proper-ish looking box frame and the 250 continues with the spiderweb tubes...and yes I know that the Ninja uses a similar setup; but they are much better at hiding it.

agree.

tires and rims looks cheap.

especially tires look like from an ADV bike!

but still fine at this price point. these tires are first to change to rosso2s!

I went to the website in the picture and clicked around a bit; the prices in the picture are promotional prices being offered at a Honda dealer on Nawamin road. Here's their facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/taveesubyanyontt

I went by and talked to them today, they confirmed the price (plus another 1800 for tax and insurance), but it's a promotion that's only good for reservations made between now and the end of the month. I went ahead and put 5000 down to reserve one, they said it should come within a month smile.png

They also said they'd have a show model in the dealership on Monday.

I went to the website in the picture and clicked around a bit; the prices in the picture are promotional prices being offered at a Honda dealer on Nawamin road. Here's their facebook:

I went by and talked to them today, they confirmed the price (plus another 1800 for tax and insurance), but it's a promotion that's only good for reservations made between now and the end of the month. I went ahead and put 5000 down to reserve one, they said it should come within a month smile.png

Congrats!

Good price really.

Is ABS standard for this price?

And which color you got?

Thanks.

Congrats!

Good price really.

Is ABS standard for this price?

And which color you got?

Thanks.

Yes, ABS comes standard.

I'm getting the black one!

Found the Repsol 300 in Surat today, my wife says it looks like a toy bike in those colors :)

Anyway, they were quoting 135k and the same for the other models but couldn't tell me when they would arrive !!

I would have thought the plain red and black would have been slightly cheaper ?

Thinking about getting one for the missus and will check it out when I get home but was just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head if 5 foot bugger all would be tall enough for the 300, really wanted a 500 but no chance with that...

You could always get it lowered. Very quick and easy. I presume the rear suspension is adjustable the same as the 250. Would take the shop about 5 mins to lower both the front and rear.

You could always get it lowered. Very quick and easy. I presume the rear suspension is adjustable the same as the 250. Would take the shop about 5 mins to lower both the front and rear.

Cheers mate I will have a look into that, am i right in thinking the 300 is basically the same frame as the 250? looked at a CB500F but due to the weight and her size it was a no go, I think the 300 will fit the bill nicely, she has an RKV 200 at the moment which is OK but a bit slow so hopefully the 300 should be able to stay with my CBX easy enough during normal riding....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, just found this tread.
Took possession of my new CBR 300 white red and blue yesterday, 136 k

very nice to ride, never rode the 250 so i can not compare it, sorry.
im 105 kg and the missus with a back pack brought it up to 160 kgs
and still very responsive, hade it up to 145 kph, was more there but did not want to push to hard

I gave it the hard break in for the first 75 km, then replaced the oil, 10 w 30
I was surprised to see the oil was black with particles

next upgrade is tyres, IRC'S are rubbish, the back was kicking out today while gearing down
pics to follow as its raining now