Ghost on the road...

HeavyDrinker

HD ... your story made me smile ... biggrin.png

I have no answer. Maybe it's just one of those quirks of living in Thailand that makes it both an interesting and still frustrating place to live.

Would have been nice if he had phoned and informed your household of his impending issue ... 5 hours late ... facepalm.gif

If I come home an hour late....no ghost story is going to save me the 'glare'; especially if I let the dog out....and I've got an MA yet my tales are no good...

However if some lass what sells chicken soup who's never been inside a school says she seen me bouncing down the road singing "I Love Rock 'N' Roll" (Joan Jett) or perchance "Angel of Death (Slayer) or maybe even We're not Gonna Take It (Twisted Sister) - (I'm open minded)- on my meander homeward, I get <deleted> for a week as apparently the neighbours don't 'like it'...

It's one rule for one...

Edited by HeavyDrinker

I'm going to come down on the side of your wife this time. My gf says we have ghosts living in our condo with us, so it seems logical ghosts could be standing in the middle of the road. I'm willing to believe in ghosts if she's willing to believe I'm a hansum man.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Maybe he meant goats in the middle of the road and not ghosts ? those creatures scare me.

But very few of them talk I am led to believe if the OP was correct with the verbal instructions to his uncle................wink.png

Goats in some massage parlors would be more believable in my (un-balanced) mind..............tongue.png

• Like 1

A local teacher got off after swerving to miss a ghost that walked out in front of her car. She went into the on coming lane and hit a kid on his motorcycle and killed him. Many, many ghosts in Thailand my wife says.

I must admit, this story, caused me to raise my eyebrow ... facepalm.gif

Thai's will use any excuse if they've done something wrong or made a mistake; anything to 'save face'. My Mrs dropped a shopping bag last week and broke two bottles of sauce...but it was my fault, even though i was already carrying the majority of the shopping !

HD,

Perhaps you should grow a similar styled moustache. Would make your story more believable in the event of it happening ;)

A quick curl of it whilst you parlay with the wife lamenting your tardiness due to unforeseen ghouls and their protestations for you not to proceed to your abode.

;)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I woke up this morning and he was playing the bloody piano...when I do that I get shouted at but then I can't actually play the piano...

Rob was spot on.

I tried to tell the wife that Uncle had bought the ghost with him and that the ghost said I had to go to Bangkok for a bit of a snoot but she just gave me a look but she made pizza, which is great I suppose...

I woke up this morning and he was playing the bloody piano...when I do that I get shouted at but then I can't actually play the piano...

That's one talented ghost!

Did you at least tip him for his efforts?

:P

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you need to win a house in a divorce here, just get a camera with manual control which can take long exposure photos and walk around slowly in front of the thing wearing a bed sheet.

Works every time.