• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Living the dream.

Looks like a nightmare...

Yes, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, endless women at your beck and call, luxury penthouse condos in Thailand and Australia, never has to work again.

99% of farangs would jump at having what he has.

Cars were all on lease... Gone when he ran from Australia..

Has has nothing in Australia... Or NZ...

Might have money in the bank for sure... But, he has nothing of real value to show in THailand (beyond that necklace).. Even his condo appears rather average (if you have seen the pics he posts on FB when girls come back)

thugs like this for some reason attract a following, like the Australian Mark Chopper Reid...mercifully they live hard and die relatively young

He doesn't seem to0 bad

Edited by mca
  • Like 1

his gold necklace looks very classy. where can i buy one?

You could not afford it biggrin.png

I saw his gold chain collection online somewhere and its 4 Kilos in weight LOL you do the math

The guy is an interesting character and had close to 50,000 followers before facebook shut him down now he is back on FB and his twitter account has close to 50,000 followers so he obviously has something most of us on here dont LOL I only have 1500 fb friends LOL.

Edited by DiamondKing

his gold necklace looks very classy. where can i buy one?

You could not afford it biggrin.png

I saw his gold chain collection online somewhere and its 4 Kilos in weight LOL you do the math

The guy is an interesting character and had close to 50,000 followers before facebook shut him down now he is back on FB and his twitter account has close to 50,000 followers so he obviously has something most of us on here dont LOL I only have 1500 fb friends LOL.

Are you him perchance?

Living the dream.

Looks like a nightmare...

Yes, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, endless women at your beck and call, luxury penthouse condos in Thailand and Australia, never has to work again.

99% of farangs would jump at having what he has.

99% of farangs like to make an honest living.

I can't believe people look up to half wits like this guy.

I agree with you Blether, but have used up my three likes for today.

Openly declaring that he has Thai girls paying him money every month for his services.....

Timothy may recieve a little visit from the Thai police and immigration if this video gets out.

If there's one thing Thai authorities hate, it's Westerners publically promoting their illegal and immoral activities here for the World to see while making Thailand look bad in front of the World.

The dunderhead should have kept his mouth shut, but then I suppose his inner needs would have gone on unfullfilled.

Yes, the mind truly boggles. But we live in a world today where everyone is seeking their own 15 minutes of fame.

I wonder if he protects 'his' girls from their Thai boyfriends when they smack them around. He is nothing like Chopper Read. A bloke like Read would have him for breakfast. So the 'hard man' has had a blue with a school teacher in a bar and he couldn't win without picking up a knfe and stabbing him.

Certainly a kiwi, if you listen carefully to the accent. Not to mention some of the Tattoos. Which BTW it appears none are 'prison' Tatts. N wonder he headed across the ditch to the Gold Coast. The Scammer and Con Man Capital of Australia. He would have fitted right in.

Hard to tell from just watching a 5 minute vid, but the bloke is certainly not the 'real deal'

IMHO there is a village somewhere missing its idiot.

Well posting things that you know nothing about could also indicate an idiot posting since this guy does not drink does not hang out in bars the stabbing from what o read was because the guy refused to pay the girl after she had done her job she called him to collect he probably should of just paid the 500 baht which was the amount he was trying to rip her off for. He got mouthy and got stabbed sharky was locked up for a couple days until bailed.

For all the keyboard warriors on here he as a standing invite for anyone what want to meet him and tell him to his face what you type and post online safely tucked behind your computers LOL

Any takers ???

Nope didn't think so.biggrin.png

Stick to hiding behind your keyboard where to can be as hard as you want LOL

Openly declaring that he has Thai girls paying him money every month for his services.....

Timothy may recieve a little visit from the Thai police and immigration if this video gets out.

If there's one thing Thai authorities hate, it's Westerners publically promoting their illegal and immoral activities here for the World to see while making Thailand look bad in front of the World.

The dunderhead should have kept his mouth shut, but then I suppose his inner needs would have gone on unfullfilled.

Yes, the mind truly boggles. But we live in a world today where everyone is seeking their own 15 minutes of fame.

I wonder if he protects 'his' girls from their Thai boyfriends when they smack them around. He is nothing like Chopper Read. A bloke like Read would have him for breakfast. So the 'hard man' has had a blue with a school teacher in a bar and he couldn't win without picking up a knfe and stabbing him.

Certainly a kiwi, if you listen carefully to the accent. Not to mention some of the Tattoos. Which BTW it appears none are 'prison' Tatts. N wonder he headed across the ditch to the Gold Coast. The Scammer and Con Man Capital of Australia. He would have fitted right in.

Hard to tell from just watching a 5 minute vid, but the bloke is certainly not the 'real deal'

Well posting things that you know nothing about could also indicate an idiot posting since this guy does not drink does not hang out in bars the stabbing from what o read was because the guy refused to pay the girl after she had done her job she called him to collect he probably should of just paid the 500 baht which was the amount he was trying to rip her off for. He got mouthy and got stabbed sharky was locked up for a couple days until bailed.

For all the keyboard warriors on here he as a standing invite for anyone what want to meet him and tell him to his face what you type and post online safely tucked behind your computers LOL

Any takers ???

Pathetic, big hard guy stabbed the other guy over 500 baht according to your story and you think it was justified?

The rest of your post is nonsense. Any given day there will be hundreds of guys in Patts that would do this guy in, they just don't need to make a noise about it.

You'd think he's the hardest guy in the World the way some of you are going.

LOL

• Like 2

Shark has made all manner of bogus claims - that he is an enforcer for a debt collection agency which operates in both Thailand and Queensland, that he has luxury cars and apartments on the Gold Coast blah-blah-blah : I cant believe that he is regarded as anything more than a 'colorful character with a penchant for re-invention'.

But why not? As far as I can see he harms no-one...

New Zealander arrested after stabbing in Thailand

Ward is also known as Tim Sharky and posted on his Facebook profile provided his version of events.

"The Police Lieutenant Colonel asked me why I stabbed the man.. ""Well sir.. That's because I didn't have a gun ...".

Ward ran away after the incident and hid in his hotel room, the newspaper reported.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/6569244/New-Zealander-arrested-after-stabbing-in-Thailand

Angry Kiwi Beefcake Stabs Canadian English Teacher In Pattaya

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/540427-angry-new-zealand-bodybuilder-stabs-canadian-english-teacher-in-pattaya/

thugs like this for some reason attract a following, like the Australian Mark Chopper Reid...mercifully they live hard and die relatively young

He doesn't seem to0 bad

Thats a great laugh-havent seen that one-Eric Bana at his comedic best taking the piss-nice post mca thankyou

• Like 1

He's an Australian prick who's quite well-known in Pattaya.

You can find plenty of stuff about him on the net.

Take everything he says with a pinch of salt. He's as mad as a hatter.

Think you may find he is a Kiwi of the Moarie (not sure of spelling) type, he lived and terrorised people in surfers Paradise as a loan. Adefiate bottom feeder

From what Sharky writes, he has survived the Thai prison quite well and never taken off his 1 kg gold chain.

So I bet against the dead in an alley theory.

He is living in a comfy appartement at view talay 6 (next to Central Shopping).

To check on your own, just google "Sharky Pattaya".

Stickman also did an interview with him.

I have something in common with him: pet lover, feeding the Soi dogs.

Maybe I will bring him a bag of dog food on my next trip biggrin.png

They sell it here!

Try some vegimite!

1/ all that's left in the video is an old guy, pumped up on steroids ... making claims of being a sexual athlete

2 the views he expresses are exactly those frequently expressed here on TVF.

1/ and we all know that sexual athlete combined with steroids = a JOKE / FARCE / LIE

2/ agreed in full. "living the life" kinda bullshit, thinking "bargirls have a great life", etc etc.

sharky is the XXL version of your average pattaya clown.

I brought this up on TV in another thread last week. He's quite a legend on the Gold Coast, and certainly on Twitter, where he regularly posts pictures of himself with "his girls" and "other girls" nude, to his 50,000 followers.

He's one of those really annoying thick foreigners who lives in Pattaya and tries to educate the world on Thai people and Thai culture, based on what he sees on Beach Road.

That said, he does love animals.

His website: http://www.timsharky.com/

His Twitter: https://twitter.com/timsharky

Any takers ???

Pathetic, big hard guy stabbed the other guy over 500 baht according to your story and you think it was justified?

The rest of your post is nonsense. Any given day there will be hundreds of guys in Patts that would do this guy in, they just don't need to make a noise about it.

You'd think he's the hardest guy in the World the way some of you are going.

LOL

Nope don't think it was justified a stabbing never is, as for him being hard well just do a bit of research on the guy and make your own conclusion, plenty out there to make your mind up, personally I would not like to tackle the guy after seeing him work out a punch bag LOL

Edited by DiamondKing
  • Like 1

mind you I`m surprised he keeps his gold on , with all the ladyboys and crooks on motorbikes around. however big he is, it will happen one day I`m sure, might bring him down a peg or two,,, if he puts up to much of a struggle they would shoot him no problem, lot of moneys worth of gold there, if it`s the real mc`coy