No bum guns in farang/western/hi so hotels?

snake24

Iam a big fan of the bum gun but would really love to lay some cable in one of those Hi-Tech Japanese dunnies.... any hotel in BKK have them ?

The Centre Point at terminal 21. Heated toilet seat, adjustable, automatic bum gum, drier. I thought it weird at first but quite like it now.

Yes, excellent toilets.

XG43B.jpg

wub.png

The hotel itself is ideally located and the room very nice too!

Wait!....Enema?

aha, that caught your attention!!
  • Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, why not use TP and shower and change clothes a couple of times a day? Maybe there's a reason that TP is the standard in civilized countries. (I didn't say that France is civilized, haha.)

Well, if you want to walk around with dried shit smeared on your ass half the day, go for it. I personally like the bum gun. It's like a little shower every time, and always clean back there. :)

• Like 1

I use the paper. I guess I haven't 'crossed over' and became a Thai.

Lots of Thai's use paper as well.

If you really hate the paper that much you could do it the traditional way...

Really? can you speak for 'lots of Thais" on their arse cleaning habits?

All the ones that go to big malls like Big C use paper because there aren't any bum guns in big mall toilets.

Iam a big fan of the bum gun but would really love to lay some cable in one of those Hi-Tech Japanese dunnies.... any hotel in BKK have them ?

They are great aren't they! I had the joy of spending a whole day (40-50 times) sick in Bali on one of these. Still could walk the next day, sit down and enjoy life. Must admit pressing all those buttons and cleaning, heating and drying is a man's best friend when he has the Bali belly.

They are great aren't they! I had the joy of spending a whole day (40-50 times) sick in Bali on one of these. Still could walk the next day, sit down and enjoy life. Must admit pressing all those buttons and cleaning, heating and drying is a man's best friend when he has the Bali belly.

terminal 21 japanese floor and gateway main floor. if at gateway make sure the unit works, it is rather disappointing when you commit and the damn thing is broken

• Like 1

The Centre Point at terminal 21. Heated toilet seat, adjustable, automatic bum gum, drier. I thought it weird at first but quite like it now.

Yes, excellent toilets.

XG43B.jpg

wub.png

Awesome, gunna have to give that a go.

How violent is the enema ?

why would anyone want to spray shit all over the place with one of those primitive bum guns? they are a dirty Asian device to be avoided.

The use of toilet paper for post-defecation cleansing was first started in China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing

Not quiet sure how I would cleanse the sphincter with a corn cob or a wooden skewer..... I guess both would be handy at flinging excrement at others like a monkey does.

When first arriving in Thailand the whole bum gun deal disgusted me.

Now... And the realization occurred after my first runny bum ordeal on day three, I wouldn't be without one.

In fact, when/if I return to Oz, I will have one installed at my new home.

The benefits are immense... Hygiene being foremost (thought I wouldn't ascribe to the bucket and brush method)... And if you don't like them... Don't use them... How easy is that.

For people with difficulties using such a simple devise... Well... I just hope you have a really big bowl to pee in as you obviously have very poor aim

But fear not.... These devises are becoming more sophisticated and self aim for your cleansing enjoyment... Google it

• Like 2

Use toilet paper. That's what it is for. Shower 3-4 times per day as it's hot and humid in Thailand. Never used a bum gun. They must be one of the most unsanitary things in the world to touch. We have one in the upstairs bathroom but don't have one downstairs. Never had any Thai people complain. Thais prefer Western toilets over squat toilets by the way.

omg samran i just choked on my omelette from you. every since my first time int thailand, i have loved the bum gun; and toilet paper is always on our dinner table, as it is on most peoples' dinner tables here, in lieu of napkins or tissues. its just cheaper.

• Like 1

Use toilet paper. That's what it is for. Shower 3-4 times per day as it's hot and humid in Thailand. Never used a bum gun. They must be one of the most unsanitary things in the world to touch. We have one in the upstairs bathroom but don't have one downstairs. Never had any Thai people complain. Thais prefer Western toilets over squat toilets by the way.

I can't argue with thatthumbsup.gif

Quaint you where never curious what all the fuzz is about?

Ive got a feeling my employer may not like me going home 3 to 4 times a day to have a shower.

Yes, excellent toilets.

XG43B.jpg

wub.png

Agreed. Just make sure you eat breakfast on the 3rd floor and not the ground floor. Oh, and they have no minibar (but there is a very good supermarket at Terminal 21). Apart from that, great hotel.

why would anyone want to spray shit all over the place with one of those primitive bum guns? they are a dirty Asian device to be avoided.

The use of toilet paper for post-defecation cleansing was first started in China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_cleansing

Not quiet sure how I would cleanse the sphincter with a corn cob or a wooden skewer..... I guess both would be handy at flinging excrement at others like a monkey does.

Beats using sand like they used to in Arabia.

I hate bum guns. I really hate the bucket and dipper.

What am I supposed to do? Get up and pull my pants up with my dirty hand while the water runs down my leg and wets my clothes? Now, where's my own personal fingernail brush and some soap?

Geez, why not use TP and shower and change clothes a couple of times a day? Maybe there's a reason that TP is the standard in civilized countries. (I didn't say that France is civilized, haha.)

Rofl, you actually don't know how to use a bumgun? laugh.png

How long have you been staying in Thailand?

Flash course :

- lean on the side a bit

- aim at your arsehol_e with the gun and press the button

- dry it with a few sheets of toilet paper

Et voila! That's so much more hygienic and convenient than the "civilised" way of smearing **** all over using half a roll of TP.

And when I think back to the days of shiny toilet paper. sad.png

Ah Jeyes ( I think ). It was terrible stuff, but no alternatives at my school. To make things worse, no stall doors either.

So you have a bin of poopy paper in the downstairs bathroom and a bin of clean toilet paper in the upstairs bathroom? I mean after you use a bum gun the paper is to dry off. Gun first, clean paper. No gun, poopy paper. Which do you want in your bathroom?

• Like 1

why even discuss the issue with someone so unimaginative as to refuse to try the bum gun even though they have one in their home?

oh and the bin full of paper -- my only question is why? It flushes just fine. Maybe 20 years ago some of the plumbing was not up to snuff, but a liltte paper will go down alot easier than a nice big turd.

Edited by GirlDrinkDrunk

Thais prefer Western toilets over squat toilets by the way.

Really? So I'm assuming that means you've never accidentally walked in on a Thai (ie. they forget to close the bathroom door), while they have the toilet seat up, feet on the rims of it, and are squatting over it?

heh, ok... too much information, lol.

why even discuss the issue with someone so unimaginative as to refuse to try the bum gun even though they have one in their home?

oh and the bin full of paper -- my only question is why? It flushes just fine. Maybe 20 years ago some of the plumbing was not up to snuff, but a liltte paper will go down alot easier than a nice big turd.

I've been to 1000 toilets in Thailand. 999 had a bin for toilet paper (all Big C and Lotus). Must say10 years since I have lived in BKK. Same in the West in homes with septic tanks except for those using the special paper made for septic tanks.

Yes, excellent toilets.

wub.png

Funny how 'feminine wash' has a picture of a face..