PM Yingluck: Amnesty bill not to include returning 46 billion baht to Thaksin

webfact

Whether she is hot or not is open to debate, but her pants are definitely on fire.

I for one really believe Pheu Thai party member and member of the House ad hoc committee Prayuth Siritpanit when he says that Ms. Yingluck was not aware (of it) rolleyes.gif

Is Thakisin any worse than the people on stage now? That is my question, and no one seems to answer it. Everyone is a hater or lover. I am open to comments here. I do not support or hate this man...I just wonder... Which fox is watching the hen house now?

Is Thakisin any worse than the people on stage now? That is my question, and no one seems to answer it. Everyone is a hater or lover. I am open to comments here. I do not support or hate this man...I just wonder... Which fox is watching the hen house now?

Well currently on stage we have PM Yingluck, Thaksin's yourger sister. Luckily she recently had her older sister Yaowarat back as Pheu Thai MP and help to rein in her rooster house called 'the cabinet'.

I hope this answers your question rolleyes.gif

First, the Thaksin method of operation seems to involve a multitude of lawyers and a little influence on court decisions.. If and/or when he is granted a unlawful pardon to return home, the legal route for return of "His" money will be there. that is one way of looking at the PM's declaration.

Second, now look at the good deal you get, keep the money and bring the criminal home, what no promise of his retirement from politics?

The PM has no idea what is in nor attached to this proposal,(I doubt she has read it nor if she did she would comprehend what the legal ramrafications are) she is repeating what she is told to say and the people doing the telling are as trustworthy as her brother.

How does this bill promote pease in the non peaceful area of Thailand? Is the spokesman admitting that Thaksin is/was responsible for non peaceful activities (loss of life, property, etc) of groups in Thailand?

Put names to those individuals not included in this public untruth, formally and legally write them into the bill, then come back and try to convience the public.

Last, if this is not or could not develop into a financial bill, why would the PM even point out her need to sign or not to sign same?

Is the spokesman admitting that Thaksin is/was responsible for non peaceful activities (loss of life, property, etc) of groups in Thailand?

Good point. clap2.gif

Maybe as long as it is not law yet he should have murder added to the list of pending charges.

Step 1 First she says the bill is not about him now step 2 she says he won't get his money back.

Can any one guess what step 3 is?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

once again Thai Visa does not allow enough em cons for a proper reply to a crock of baloney.sad.png

Madame PM, please assure us that...

...those 46 billion are not returned TO HIM and that he is not returned TO US.

We want neither one nor the other to happen.

Well I do agree with you.

How ever I would be happy if the money was returned to him and his mouth shut for ever.

O yes

In regards to Thailand

almost forgot that part.

wink winkwhistling.gif

I really don't get why the apparent majority of posters think that Thaksin is any worse than the rest of the pols here. They are all so bent they can't lie in bed straight. Crackdowns, killings, rake-offs. After 21 years here, I really can't tell the difference between any of them from a behavioural point of view.

• Like 1

He does not need it ...

Once he returns to Thailand and takes over power

He will be free to replenish is bank account at the expense of the people of Thailand

That my friend is not as easy as you imagine. The fact is sooner or later the Thai government have to decide what to do with the proceeds of Thaksin's punitive fine. Thailand cannot spend that money, as Khun Abhisit found out that when it seemed he couldn't use the Thaksin payment to pay down Thailand's Sovereign Debt. This was due to financial miscalculation that meant the PM been unable to pay out of his budget.

He does not need it ...

Once he returns to Thailand and takes over power

He will be free to replenish is bank account at the expense of the people of Thailand

That my friend is not as easy as you imagine. The fact is sooner or later the Thai government have to decide what to do with the proceeds of Thaksin's punitive fine. Thailand cannot spend that money, as Khun Abhisit found out that when it seemed he couldn't use the Thaksin payment to pay down Thailand's Sovereign Debt. This was due to financial miscalculation that meant the PM been unable to pay out of his budget.

And yet Thaksin still managed to convince 52% of the country that he paid the debt out of his own pocket.

And buy a football team.

Or was it 48%

Yep, 48%

Enough to serve his needs, only his needs, and screw everyone else.

Edited by Thaddeus

First, the Thaksin method of operation seems to involve a multitude of lawyers and a little influence on court decisions.. If and/or when he is granted a unlawful pardon to return home, the legal route for return of "His" money will be there. that is one way of looking at the PM's declaration.

Second, now look at the good deal you get, keep the money and bring the criminal home, what no promise of his retirement from politics?

The PM has no idea what is in nor attached to this proposal,(I doubt she has read it nor if she did she would comprehend what the legal ramrafications are) she is repeating what she is told to say and the people doing the telling are as trustworthy as her brother.

How does this bill promote pease in the non peaceful area of Thailand? Is the spokesman admitting that Thaksin is/was responsible for non peaceful activities (loss of life, property, etc) of groups in Thailand?

Put names to those individuals not included in this public untruth, formally and legally write them into the bill, then come back and try to convience the public.

Last, if this is not or could not develop into a financial bill, why would the PM even point out her need to sign or not to sign same?

I'm all out of 'Likes' so, +1. Excellent

Yes, Dr. Thaksin is worse the anyone on the stage now. None of them funded an attempted 'soft coup' against the Abhisit government using the UDD. Dr. Thaksin did. Non of them are behind the current instability and divisions in Thailand; that is being done at Dr. Thaksin's behest. Dr. Thaksin has caused more strife than any one person in modern Thai history. Can you name one person to top him? Since this government came to power it has only one thing on its agenda and now they are finally coming through with it i.e. Return Dr. Thaksin to power, restore his confiscated wealth (with interest), and wreak revenge on all his enemies. Is that not bad enough for you?

Absolving and getting Taksin back is probably the priority. Once he is back in control and running things like before, he will then force things through to get his money back. Question is will he be allowed to just return and step back in? I think not as too many people hate him.

Dire times for Thailand ahead with the pillaging of the treasury and the planned borrowing of more money to allow the continued pillaging.

How a nation can sit back and accept what is going on is a testament to the intellect of its people.

As for Yingluck not knowing what her ministers and committees are doing just shows what an excellent leader she is. Perhaps if she attended meetings as per her job she might know what is going on. This farce gets worse day by day.