Champions league on channel 3

bangkok blue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was thinking of getting up at 2.45 AM to watch the Napoli - Arsenal game.

I don't have a True subscription any more.

Would anyone know if it is is the 'chosen' game on Channel 3???

Thanks for your help

Edited by dsfbrit

I was thinking of getting up at 2.45 AM to watch the Napoli - Arsenal game.

I don't have a True subscription any more.

Would anyone know if it is is the 'chosen' game on Channel 3???

Thanks for your help

not sure, my advice if you've binned true is to take a subscription with 365sport. You have the benefit then of watching it on delay at a reasonable hour. Channel 3 won't show any big games from QF stage they only will show 13games that true give them. Last season when united played Madrid they showed Malaga vs Porto and nothing after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Thanks BangkokBlue.

I will probably just give it a miss then. My team, Nottingham Forest aren't playing anyway, so until they are I am not really that bothered - It could be a long time before I really need to watch this competition again!!!!

To be honest it has all got a bit out of hand. I need True dish and subscription for Champions League, a CTH dish and subscription for Premier League, I already have a 9 foot mesh dish (ku and C-Band for Multichoice - oh happy days) that CTH wont use.

Even if I have all these dishes and subscriptions, I then need GMM if I want to watch Forest in the Championship!!!

It is a 'joke' for surelaugh.png

Edited by dsfbrit

Thanks BangkokBlue.

I will probably just give it a miss then. My team, Nottingham Forest aren't playing anyway, so until they are I am not really that bothered - It could be a long time before I really need to watch this competition again!!!!

To be honest it has all got a bit out of hand. I need True dish and subscription for Champions League, a CTH dish and subscription for Premier League, I already have a 9 foot mesh dish (ku and C-Band for Multichoice - oh happy days) that CTH wont use.

Even if I have all these dishes and subscriptions, I then need GMM if I want to watch Forest in the Championship!!!

It is a 'joke' for surelaugh.png

If its any consolation, GMM will work off your True dish...or it used to anyway!

Thanks BangkokBlue.

It is a 'joke' for surePosted Image

If its any consolation, GMM will work off your True dish...or it used to anyway!
i can confirm it still does.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Shootthebreeze, Wilai, and Bangkok Blue - thanks for the feedback - it was like a 'whirlwind' of good news !!!-

So I can watch the football at 2.45 on Thai TV3 - that is great. I had not looked deeply into GMM, maybe I was hoping Forest would get back into the Premier league so I would not need to!!!!

Still, maybe getting GMM would be the best idea, as it is just another receiver that is needed and I think I may need to view the Championship next season as well, with the way Forest are playing at the moment!!!

Thanks to you all for the info.

channel 3 2.45am.napoli vs arsenal.

this was different to copenhagan vs real madrid more yellow and one red.score 2.0

how lucky where dortmund playing against 10men for most of the game they managed to score in the 87th minute to put them through on goal diff.

• 3 months later...

Presumably that will be in Thai will it?

Indubitably.

If you have dual audio which most tv's have now it can be switched to the English commentary on second thoughts it normally is in English anyway.Just hoping it is the Champions who will be on and not those krauts.

• Like 1