Thai woman forces pet kitten to smoke weed

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical.

"Hey everyone, look what I'm doing !"

Oh wait, lots of negative feedback, angry people. What to do ? I know !!

"It wasn't me ! Someone hacked my account !" (and posted photos that people who know me will recognize, but that's just a coincidence. They must have clothes, furniture and cats that look just like mine !)

It works for the HI-So's, politicians, why not her? My question is; why is this news?

Exactly. I'm not sure why more and more of these trashy, poorly written Coconuts tabloid style articles are getting posted on TV? Other than to assume that they generate a few more clicks on this site.

Regarding the outrage, a young woman did a minor silly thing and was stupid enough to post it for her friends on FB probably without having the best privacy settings. She is most likely receiving a severely disproportionate amount of public flack compared to the act as of course all online commentators have never done or don't do anything silly themselves. Something most of us here on TV would never have endured when we did silly things in our youth....

If this upsets then I wonder about perspective given that there is some really barbaric & appalling treatment of animals at some farms and abattoirs in thailand. Add to that animals abused & mistreated for tourism purposes.

... what a waste ...!

John Cleese, former MP (Member of Parliament or Monty Python, take your pick), as an expert for stupidity has THE universal explanation, and i quote:

> " They are sooo stupid, they have no idea how stupid they are!

You see: If you are very very stupid, how can you possibly realise that you are very very stupid?!

You'd have to be relatively intelligent to realise how stupid you are!! " <

See the full work of art titled "John Cleese Carefully Considers Your Futile Comments" at:

It is a fricken cat ... who cares?

you think all the pigs and cows people eat as steaks and ribs are all treated and kiilled humanly?

Are the chickens you eat treated with TLC

Get off your soap boxes and get a grip

Yep, open a facebook account and show the world your "wits". As millions and millions do. Not cats of course. Possibly, they are too smart for this and that's why they need to be forced to smoke weed. whistling.gif

So, smoking drugs is safe, has no effect on intellect, is perfectly safe and upright citizens should have the choice-this woman puts all of the nonsense illegal drug users peddle about the safety of drug use into perspective. Another nail in the coffin for potheads and druggies and anyone trying to justify their dreary druggy behaviour. The woman should be in jail.

BTW- before the druggy morons start sprouting statistics including that alcohol causes more harm blah blah...

illegal drugs are illegal...get it? got it? good!

Oh dear, we've upset an anti weed activist!!!! bah.gif

• Like 2

OK, so someone hacked her account and took some of her pics and photoshopped it so it looks like she's forcing her cat to smoke weed. Yeah, riiiiiiiight!!! A+ for creative lying and F- for thinking people won't actually be able to see right through it!!!

• Like 1

So, smoking drugs is safe, has no effect on intellect, is perfectly safe and upright citizens should have the choice-this woman puts all of the nonsense illegal drug users peddle about the safety of drug use into perspective. Another nail in the coffin for potheads and druggies and anyone trying to justify their dreary druggy behaviour. The woman should be in jail.

BTW- before the druggy morons start sprouting statistics including that alcohol causes more harm blah blah...

Oh dear, we've upset an anti weed activist!!!! bah.gif

Weed can't be that bad considering how many insects it feeds that won't have a life without it. whistling.gif

OK, so someone hacked her account and took some of her pics and photoshopped it so it looks like she's forcing her cat to smoke weed. Yeah, riiiiiiiight!!! A+ for creative lying and F- for thinking people won't actually be able to see right through it!!!

People are easy to convince nowadays or otherwise how could Lady Gaga be an idol? rolleyes.gif

Why don't you read the post immediately before yours before making such generalisations

Her shirt says it all whistling.gifblink.png

And she probably don't even know what the symbols on the shirt means. Thais will buy shirts with symbols or vulgar English words without having a clue what they mean. The wife and periodically buy some tee-shirts from this one market vender in the wife's home town...we'll ask the vendor to show us some new shirts she'll got in since our last buy...and almost every time the vendor will show us shirts with stupid or vulgar English words on them and the vendor ain't got a clue what the words mean....my wife will tell the vendor what the words mean and the vendor's usual response is, "I don't know...Thais like shirts with English words even when not understanding the words/symbol...the shirt just has to look good to them."

Reminds me of a time my girl asked me "you give me money buy Tshirt" "ok" i said .. she came back 20 mins later with a big smile and said "you like?" and showed me the Tshirt.. it said "I'm with stupid"

• Like 1

I thought drug threads/discussions were against the rules.

blink.png

So is trolling. Yet here we are, commenting on a thread where the OP mentions,

1. Animal 'abuse.' (Note the quotes)

2. Drugs.

3. Nazi symbology.

Lucky I have my bridge to hide under...