is this real?

hansje1980

Sorry guys. It's the same prices as posted before.. It just looks so cheap...
Posted file before on Thaivisa was

post-59428-0-89094500-1358772726.jpg

I don't have so much money as most of you guys. My budget is only around 300k.

I want at least some kind of power, so 650cc would do fine for me. Besides, I dont like the sounds of the 250cc range.

ER-6N - 275,000 THB
NINJA650R (dont like the way it looks)

VERSYS - 313,000 THB

I'll have to chose between these 2. So can anyone tell me why the Versys is worth more 38k ?
Oh, I'm not so much into high topspeeds, living in peaceful Hua Hin and all, but a good acceleration

and good performence in case of slippery roads and the amount of bumps everywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Hans.

PS. does anyone know the price of the Z800 ??

Edited by hansje1980

"I want at least some kind of power, so 650cc would do fine for me. Besides, I dont like the sounds of the 250cc range."

Have you heard the 650 with a standard exhaust system? Even with aftermarket exhaust system they suck big time!

• Like 1

I want at least some kind of power, so 650cc would do fine for me. Besides, I dont like the sounds of the 250cc range.

ER-6N - 275,000 THB

VERSYS - 313,000 THB

I'll have to chose between these 2.

So can anyone tell me why the Versys is worth more 38k ?

Oh, I'm not so much into high topspeeds, living in peaceful Hua Hin and all, but a good acceleration

and good performence in case of slippery roads and the amount of bumps everywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Hans.

Adjustable suspension and has a longer travel.

Different swing arm, hence the higher seat height.

You can see for yourself if you google the specification of each.

The Versys is what I prefered the ERN6 was not for me although a good package.

Edited by Kwasaki

Posted Image

ER-6N - 275,000 THB

VERSYS - 313,000 THB

I'll have to chose between these 2. So can anyone tell me why the Versys is worth more 38k ?

Thanks in advance. 

Hans.

Hans I was told by a buddy who has been looking at them, that the Z800's are 375k for the non-abs bike. No news ABS as yet.

"I want at least some kind of power, so 650cc would do fine for me. Besides, I dont like the sounds of the 250cc range."

Have you heard the 650 with a standard exhaust system? Even with aftermarket exhaust system they suck big time!

Yes, I've heard it, although I will change the exhaust immediately.

Thanks in advance.

Hans.

The Versys is what I prefered the ERN6 was not for me although a good package.

I don't drive long distances, and perhaps only like 500-1000km/month, going into town and such on a sunny day smile.png
Hmm, didn't know about the suspension being adjustable, will Google it for sure now smile.png Thanks mate!

Hans I was told by a buddy who has been looking at them, that the Z800's are 375k for the non-abs bike. No news ABS as yet.

375k ? No ABS though.. but the bike looks really soooo beautiful !! wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Edited by hansje1980

Have you heard the 650 with a standard exhaust system?  Even with aftermarket exhaust system they suck big time!

Yes, I've heard it, although I will change the exhaust immediately.

Thanks in advance. 

Hans.

The Versys is what I prefered the ERN6 was not for me although a good package.

I don't drive long distances, and perhaps only like 500-1000km/month, going into town and such on a sunny day Posted Image

Hmm, didn't know about the suspension being adjustable, will Google it for sure now Posted Image Thanks mate!

375k ? No ABS though.. but the bike looks really soooo beautiful !! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Maybe don't even bother with a 650 posing pouch just get a Suzuki Raider 150 or Wave 125. Or if your stopping at a coffee shop get the Ducati 795. Seems appropriate :P

Sent from my phone with the app thingy.

Bought my 2011 Ninja 650 for 180,000. It's pristine, had new tires, and a Leo Vince SBK slip on. The exhaust is fantastic sounding.

Might be worth it to look at the bikes online as many people are trying to unload them after realizing they can't afford the payments or have to fly back home, etc etc.

I got a 2011 Kawasaki ER6n & love it. Lots of acceleration & with or without changing the exhaust it sounds good. All 2 cylinders kinda sound like tractors but the Kawi 650 on short heats goes toe to toe with a Porsche Carrera. Not on top end but quick off the line I went 2 wins & 2 loses when I first got the bike I raced a guy with a Porsche up to 150 KPH. The Versys is a great touring bike but I couldn't manage the 3" seat being higher than the ER6n. dam_n good bike for sure! For a 2 cyl. I like it as much as my 1000 & 1100 I have in the U.S. Get some Diablo 2 Pirrelli's .

They are a perfect match. Dump the Dunlops that come stock. If your Buying it new ask Kawi if you can pay the 5000 baht more & get stock Pirrelli's on it instead of the roadsmart's or roadmax(whatever they called the garbage tire they give you with the bike They are hella dangerous & do not adhere to the road at all.

Edited by Beardog

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

Maybe slightly off topic but.....................I have just bought a 2012 Er6f. Bike is ok (slower than it's looks suggest!) but the sound is awful! does anyone know where i can get a reasonable after market exhaust?

Thanks

John

PS Anyone know anyone who might like to buy my Yamaha Fazer 400 2002 with green book. Goes pretty well and looks good. 95K is about what i would like for it. Actually goes almost as quick as Er6! It is on Thailand's Craig's list at the moment with pictures.