Iranian arrested for indecently assaulting 13 year old girl in Pattaya hotel elevator

webfact

Not all Iranians are Muslim. Some are Christians, which would fit the profile. xw00t.gif.pagespeed.ic.mm3WWmVptC.webp alt=w00t.gif width=18 height=20>

98 percent of Iranians are Muslim. coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

He's not the first or the last tourist to feel they have entered into some kind of immorality world here where anything goes. Plenty does go here though, of course.

There are actually a lot of Iranian Jews, but most of them left with the Shah and moved to the Beverly Hills area of Los Angeles. That being said lets not lump all Muslims into the same category. The Iranian Muslims are much more liberal and decent compared to the hard core Saudi Muslims.

But this guy is a class of his own. Clearly something wrong with him, if he has to do this. Maybe he thought that her smile at him, was an invitation. Could be the first tie he has seen a woman/girl without a Burka covering her face. Maybe the guy bought a ticket to Pattaya where he heard that all the women were prostitutes and sluts. When he gets to jail and tries to lift up a ladyboy's skirt he may be in for another surprise.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But maybe he will be deported and have a welcoming committee on hand in Teheran.

If the Iranian is guilty as charged, and there's no proof that this is the case, as yet, then I would very much doubt that there would be a welcoming committee in Tehran.

I wouldn't be surprised if the girl was, in such scenario, deemed as cause to temptation.

Off the top of my head reasons could be hygiene, noise to name two.

What is wrong with having "animal companions" in a hotel room?...how about lack of hygiene or possible noise.

And to your final question...I'm surprised (maybe not) that you actually took the nappied bit seriously but what about hygiene or potential noise problems?

Do you think you could PM me the name of your hotel so those of us who don't appreciate rooms that have accommodated animal companions can avoid it? I know you don't want to name it here.

So you worried dog paws is dirty while humans are clean and healthy?

You worried about noise? Dog barking, but ok with people screaming and slamming doors?

You worried about a possible flea but ok with all the skin diseases humans have?

Reading your posts, I do not think any hotel would want to have you.

Edited by lemoncake

Not all Iranians are Muslim. Some are Christians, which would fit the profile. xw00t.gif.pagespeed.ic.mm3WWmVptC.webp alt=w00t.gif width=18 height=20>

98 percent of Iranians are Muslim. coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif alt=coffee1.gif width=32 height=24>

He's not the first or the last tourist to feel they have entered into some kind of immorality world here where anything goes. Plenty does go here though, of course.

There are actually a lot of Iranian Jews, but most of them left with the Shah and moved to the Beverly Hills area of Los Angeles. That being said lets not lump all Muslims into the same category. The Iranian Muslims are much more liberal and decent compared to the hard core Saudi Muslims.

But this guy is a class of his own. Clearly something wrong with him, if he has to do this. Maybe he thought that her smile at him, was an invitation. Could be the first tie he has seen a woman/girl without a Burka covering her face. Maybe the guy bought a ticket to Pattaya where he heard that all the women were prostitutes and sluts. When he gets to jail and tries to lift up a ladyboy's skirt he may be in for another surprise.

Seems pretty silly to bring up Jews in this context. Iran is an Islamic state. Less than 1 in 2000 people in Iran today are Jews. Not sure this story has much to do with Islam, but it definitely has nothing to do with Jews.

(BTW, there are many more Persian Jews in Israel today than in the USA.)

Edited by Jingthing

Their mutt is not feeling well at 4 in the morning

Can't see where it says that it was 4am.

Don't know what to believe because Thais are involved in this. Thais lie.

I think you need to consider leaving Thailand; it would appear that you have been there too long.

Remind me never to stay in an Ibis hotel if they allow dogs to sleep in the rooms. Sounds like a dirty filthy flea ridden place.

Obviously, the Iranians are a bigger problem than the dog.

Obviously, THIS Iranian is a bigger problem than dogs.

You are right, I stand corrected.

I think you need to consider leaving Thailand; it would appear that you have been there too long.

What time was the article posted (The article in the link)?

Does it, or does it not state 4:30 am?

What time reference is used in the first line of the first paragraph of the article?

Does it, or does it not state "...in the early hours of Monday..."

What is the sum of two plus two?

Is it, or is it not four?

Feeling a bit uncomfortable now, Genius?

I think I'll remain in Thailand, where I note that you state "there" to imply you are not here. Being where you are really puts emphasis on ignorance and laziness.

Edited by cup-O-coffee

What time was the article posted (The article in the link)?

Does it, or does it not state 4:30 am?

What time reference is used in the first line of the first paragraph of the article?

Does it, or does it not state "...in the early hours of Monday..."

What is the sum of two plus two?

Is it, or is it not four?

Feeling a bit uncomfortable now, Genius?

I think I'll remain in Thailand, where I note that you state "there" to imply you are not here. Being where you are really puts emphasis on ignorance and laziness.

The article was posted early in the morning, correct. On Tuesday!!!!! Referring ro an incidsent on MONDAY!!!!!

So no, I am not feeling uncomfortable.

Mr. Azizi should knows that he is a Muslim forbidden touch dog and pig worst touching( molesting) a small girl even greater sins

In Iran i believe they just lowered age of consent from 12 years old to 9 years old,However, there is no age of consent to sexual activity outside of marriage

Edited by lemoncake

Edited out of respect for Rimmer.

I think there is some kind of child sex ring here, and the adult Thais should be investigated for showing up at known sex-pat hotels and leaving within a short span of time (as in a one-night stay).

Edited by cup-O-coffee

What is wrong with having "animal companions" in a hotel room?...how about lack of hygiene or possible noise.

And to your final question...I'm surprised (maybe not) that you actually took the nappied bit seriously but what about hygiene or potential noise problems?

Do you think you could PM me the name of your hotel so those of us who don't appreciate rooms that have accommodated animal companions can avoid it? I know you don't want to name it here.

You worried about noise? Dog barking, but ok with people screaming and slamming doors?

You worried about a possible flea but ok with all the skin diseases humans have?

In a word, yes. You seem to be suggesting that dogs are cleaner and better mannered than your usual guests.

Regarding your last remark, you may be surprised at the welcome I get when I use hotels, possibly because I don't have an animal with me and, based on your past posts where you describe rescuing, let's say, misunderstood dogs, there's probably a large percentage of people who would choose to give your place a very wide bearth.

• Like 1

There is often a camera and CCTV in hotel lifts. So there is possible evidence one way or the other.

Also why are the photos of the accused at the hotel and not the police station?

On a less serious note, why is nobody pointing?

There is often a camera and CCTV in hotel lifts. So there is possible evidence one way or the other.

Also why are the photos of the accused at the hotel and not the police station?

On a less serious note, why is nobody pointing?

Just entered "sex tourism, ibis hotel Pattaya" into Google. The results on the first page alone assure any sex-pat that the Ibis hotel in Pattaya, on Second road is cheap and welcoming of ladies, or "guests".

A cheap hotel for sex-pats which is targeted by ECPAT as one of the many hotels which need education about sex tourism and child prostitution.

So a Thai family travels to Pattaya and chooses to stay in a sex-touristy part of town, in a known sex-pat hotel rented out primarily by foreigners (my guess, and it is certainly more legitimate than what the police are capable of on their best day).

They bring their daughter and the mutt and check in to a hotel room. I wonder when this happened; Sunday, the night before the incident?

Then they all end up in the lobby, saying they are taking a sick mutt to a vet in the wee hours of the morning... but wait... they forgot the mutt and sent their daughter up to get the mutt. Did anyone see the girl and the mum and dad in the lobby, or were they asleep at their desks, or simply not there? Any CCTV footage showing the girl with her parents sans the mutt and the girl leaving the footage to go upstairs? I doubt it.

The Thai side of things is so riddled with holes and lies, and the general scenario, alibi of the Thais, and the time at which it occurred leave me more inclined to suspect they are running a "meals on wheels" for pedos.

There are no vet clinics open for poor people in the wee hours of the morning; or, why do rich Thais stay at cheap hotels that encourage "guests" according to the article link.

People who do take a sick dog to a doctor in the wee hours of the morning do not normally all wake up and all get dressed and all give the appearance that they are checking out without paying, or perhaps expecting the foreigner about to show up to pay for them, but that never entered in to the picture after the disagreement about payment for their daughter's services fell apart.

Usually it is one person who takes the sick mutt to someone who can help it, but in the wee hours of the morning? Really now?

Was the mutt looked at, or was it making painful noises during the time it took the police to show up? Or did it experience a miraculous cure in the lobby? Or perhaps the pimp mum and dad forgot their "mutt alibi" and no one noticed the dog behaving perfectly normal; the same dog that was in so much pain that it compelled the loving and kind-hearted mum, dad and daughter to assemble in the lobby and forget the mutt in the room?

Lies lies lies.

Clamp down on the Iranian and get him to slip the truth, which is probably near what I am inferring. He met these people on the Internet and this meeting was arranged. Probably though a forum or chat line. Put him in jail for awhile, deport him and inform his embassy of his crime and go after the mum and dad, and get the girl in to a safe home.

I wonder if these people live above their means - travel much to seedy areas around Thailand where foreigners hang out and bring home "guests" - have any history with the police - and any other common sense questions which would arise in the mind of a sensitive and experienced detective on the lookout not only for predators, but the ones who lure predators into the money trap.

That's my take on this... and the reporter, hotel staff, security guard and police certainly aren't doing anything to remove my suspicions.

Final edit: Did the father even try to rip this foreigner's head off and threaten to cut him into a million pieces or kill him outright? Or did they all stand around like it was a deal gone bad, rather than a father's daughter experiencing attempted rape in an elevator. The known behavior of Thais towards the predator when this really does happen is morbid in detail, but also similar in behavior when a business deal simply goes south.

Edited by cup-O-coffee

Plenty of families stay in the Ibis. I've seen Thai families of all ages, Russian families, English families of all ages, married couples etc etc. But more importantly it's one of the few hotels you can stay in in Pattaya that allows pets. So I imagine if you're travelling with your family and the pet dog and you're looking for a hotel in Pattaya... Ibis would be one of the four or five available, and pretty much top of the list for quality versus value.

And I'm pretty sure Muang Ake Central Veterinary Hospital is open 24 hours in Pattaya. It's not that expensive. But you need to make up your mind, because the Ibis isn't that cheap- there's way cheaper hotels. So either they are poor people who can't afford a vet, or they're people who can stay in the Ibis.

I'm not saying you're wrong to questions news stories, but in your obvious hatred and distrust for Thai people you are chucking two and two together and making five.

In a word, yes. You seem to be suggesting that dogs are cleaner and better mannered than your usual guests.

Regarding your last remark, you may be surprised at the welcome I get when I use hotels, possibly because I don't have an animal with me and, based on your past posts where you describe rescuing, let's say, misunderstood dogs, there's probably a large percentage of people who would choose to give your place a very wide bearth.

So you know of many dogs who indecently assaulted a minor? or perhaps you know of any dogs who stole from another room? or know of dogs who ran without paying??

You really believe humans are cleaner?

So you know of dogs with Hep B or HIV?

Why do not you list diseases which are fatal to humans which can be picked up from the dogs by being in the same room or by touch?

And please do tell what kind of welcome you get?

PS. May i also suggest you do not talk about things you do not have a clue about, and since you do not know my hotel, its beyond foolish to say how busy or not busy it is.

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 1

So you know of many dogs who indecently assaulted a minor? or perhaps you know of any dogs who stole from another room? or know of dogs who ran without paying??

Why do not you list diseases which are fatal to humans which can be picked up from the dogs by being in the same room or by touch?

PS. May i also suggest you do not talk about things you do not have a clue about, and since you do not know my hotel, its beyond foolish to say how busy or not busy it is.

You're like a dog with a bone, aren't you?

Answers in order:-

No, but it does seem to be a particularly daft question.

Yes, without a doubt.

No, as they're not canine diseases, but canine hepatitis is and dogs can suffer from mange which can infect humans (scabies).

I didn't claim to know of any and that wasn't the subject of the discussion.

I get very warm welcomes, thank you.

I made no comment on whether your hotel was busy or not so it is your PS that is beyond foolish.

I'm not going to prolong this conversation after this as I'm sure it's boring the tits off other posters but I know you will have one more go just to have the last word to which you are welcome.

is there something as decently assaulting a 13 year old girl?

in some provinces of thailand works this way:

a. a 30 yo thai male assault a 13yo thai girl...

b. (when she got pregnant or for some uncommon reason she blurt out about the rape) the rapist pay vistit to the girl's tutors, promising sinsod

this is considered DECENT

You're like a dog with a bone, aren't you?

Answers in order:-

No, but it does seem to be a particularly daft question.

Yes, without a doubt.

No, as they're not canine diseases, but canine hepatitis is and dogs can suffer from mange which can infect humans (scabies).

I didn't claim to know of any and that wasn't the subject of the discussion.

I get very warm welcomes, thank you.

I made no comment on whether your hotel was busy or not so it is your PS that is beyond foolish.

I'm not going to prolong this conversation after this as I'm sure it's boring the tits off other posters but I know you will have one more go just to have the last word to which you are welcome.

In other words you do not have a clue at all

Don't know what to believe because Thais are involved in this.

This could just as easily read that a Thai family checked in to a hotel in order to prostitute their daughter out to foreigners, and a deal went South, and the foreigner is the only alleged guilty party who is being investigated.

If the Thai idiots in Child Welfare and the Police really wanted to crack down on child abuse, they would detain all parties and have a look at their past behaviors and actually question why they are where they are at the time, and how that suits common sense and reason.

Give me a break! The lies are so thick you can cut them with a knife:

Thai visitors to Pattaya check in to a hotel with a mutt

They all get up and say they are going to take the mutt to a vet. At 4 in the morning? The whole family? Not just one person?

If they are all sleeping at 4 in the morningt and the animal is making pain filled noises then it would be clear when the officers showed up that the animal is experiencing pain. OK, they are not lying. But if the animal is acting normal, then how is it possible the entire family could be awakened by a normal dog who is sleeping and not makking noises to awaken all of them. Come on. Thais sleep through karaoke music and yelling neighbors, right?

There are no animals hospitals open at 4 in the morning, and even if there were, then how do Thais visiting Pattaya happen to know this, much less the location?

Is there a testimony from the front desk, the security officer or the moto-taxis outside that these concerned animal lovers actually inquired about an animal clinic at 4 in the morning? They didn't? I thought so.

The reason for getting the whole family up / dressed / and assembled down in the lobby is the mutt that is not feeling well.

So the lying scumbags actually get down to the lobby and "forget the mutt"? Really? My wife and I are going to take our sick boy to hospital, and we get in the car and realize we forgot the kid???

They are taking the mutt to a vet which they have no idea if there is one, yet they are acting like they seem to know where there is one, and they forget the mutt in the room all by itself?

-------------------------------

This story simply reeks of more crap stench lies from Thais who are on the take and up to no good.

Whether the foreigner was in on the deal to get a prostitute is neither here nor there. If he is guilty, punish him and deport him.

But the thing is, this so-called family should be investigated for being under the suspicion of traffiking their daughter as a prostitute, and forget the dam_n mutt story.

What a crock...

The VOICE of REASON. Thanks for the insight.

Sure, many would condemn the man because of his nationality alone, but you........ We need you on the tourist police force, for sure!!

I wonder if the local night shift cops would even question such a claim. I understand some of the other posts, cause there are many freaky ass people out there that would do something like this, but I can't stop thinking that there is more to this story. Besides, that passport photo looks suspect, and where is the Thai language report to back this up? Seems a bit strange that they wouldn't jump at the chance to sensationalize this....

Plenty of families stay in the Ibis. I've seen Thai families of all ages, Russian families, English families of all ages, married couples etc etc. But more importantly it's one of the few hotels you can stay in in Pattaya that allows pets. So I imagine if you're travelling with your family and the pet dog and you're looking for a hotel in Pattaya... Ibis would be one of the four or five available, and pretty much top of the list for quality versus value.

And I'm pretty sure Muang Ake Central Veterinary Hospital is open 24 hours in Pattaya. It's not that expensive. But you need to make up your mind, because the Ibis isn't that cheap- there's way cheaper hotels. So either they are poor people who can't afford a vet, or they're people who can stay in the Ibis.

I'm not saying you're wrong to questions news stories, but in your obvious hatred and distrust for Thai people you are chucking two and two together and making five.

Mitigating the legitimate queries I had, and which were curiously overlooked by the incompetent police, do not constitute hatred or mistrust.

Obvious hatred and mistrust? That is funny. You are a funny person. Ha... ha... ha.

I am not saying that the Thai police are wrong to never question the facts or even the Thais involved, but in their obvious hatred and distrust for foreigners, your rose-colored evaluation and lackluster oversight is chucking two and two together and making five.

Your view is taken and understood. It is easy to understand, and I am not saying you are wrong, but the fact is that Thais in a situation like this never get detained or questioned, or the facts of their alibi seriously looked in to, and that is just plain wrong. In my view, I classify it as racist bias. Damn right I hate a lot of them and distrust all of them. That is my right, and it serves me well in a culture where lying is nurtured with a free will.

Obvious hatred and mistrust? That is funny. You are a funny person. Ha... ha... ha.

dam_n right I hate a lot of them and distrust all of them.

Way too easy. :)

Can you link me up to the police report though? Interesting that they decided to overlook parts of the case. Couldn't see that mentioned in the news article- it said the investigation was ongoing- so if you could chuck us over a link, that'd be great. Cheers.