WE tv complaints?

thaibeachlovers

Yesterday, the movie channel was running 1 1/2 hours behind schedule, and 24 was a repeat from several days ago ( 24 usually takes longer than 24 hours to get through due to the frequency of repeats ). I rarely get to see a series I like on time ( Lost is usually at least 1/2 hour late ).

It's not even as if they have an over running movie to blame, as they are just playing music VDOs and those banal gags.

My wife has called them to complain for me, but of course they just give her the run around.

Does anyone know a better way to complain to the management that might fix this irksome problem?

Gave up on them a couple of months ago, got UKTV -Asia, 15 UK

channels live from UK,(ok if your British),for Bht 312 p.m. for years

subscription,for any US series,movies I just stream from several

sites for free,all up to the minute entertainment.

regards Worgeordie

Get real. You are paying 350 Baht per month. Don't like it? Then get True for 1500 THB. Called to complain...hahaha.

I have nothing but good things to say about WETV. For 350 per month it's a bargain. And I don't care if a series is "not on time". Go outside and take a walk and a break from the telly.

• Like 2

Get real. You are paying 350 Baht per month. Don't like it? Then get True for 1500 THB. Called to complain...hahaha.

I have nothing but good things to say about WETV. For 350 per month it's a bargain. And I don't care if a series is "not on time". Go outside and take a walk and a break from the telly.

That doesn't work. If I leave the telly, they will start the show when I'm not there.

The only time they start a show on schedule is when I think that I can stay in the IT cafe for an extra hour, and it's finished when I get back!

It's not rocket science to start a show at the scheduled time, surely, especially when it's just music VDOs and those AWFUL so called gags playing for 1 1/2 hours.

Re#4 'I have nothing but good things to say about WETV. For 350 per month it's a bargain. And I don't care if a series is "not on time". Go outside and take a walk and a break from the telly.'

My only regret is that they have yet to make their way out to Sansai and environs. Considering the number of new housing estates which should simplify cable laying, and the new superstores and shopping malls east and south-east of CMai proper which will attract more folks, they are seriously behind the curve.

Re#4 'I have nothing but good things to say about WETV. For 350 per month it's a bargain. And I don't care if a series is "not on time". Go outside and take a walk and a break from the telly.' My only regret is that they have yet to make their way out to Sansai and environs. Considering the number of new housing estates which should simplify cable laying, and the new superstores and shopping malls east and south-east of CMai proper which will attract more folks, they are seriously behind the curve.

I live in Sansai and have had WETV for more than 2 years now. AND...for the first year I only paid 99 Baht per month on the promotion they gave me when I signed up and cancelled True. I love WETV.

Edit: The g/f just reminded me that the promotion was 99 Baht for the first six months and then 199 Baht for the next 6 months. When they come to a moobaan and sit there with their van and chairs and umbrella for few days to offer service in the moobaan for the first time they will have a promotion. After the first year it went to 350 Baht per month. About 2 or 3 times a year they put 50 Baht coupons in the bill so you only pay 300 per month but only if you pay at their office. It's a great deal IMO.

Edited by elektrified

The last 3 episodes of 24 were repeats of the previous 3 days, sigh.

Did you watch Troy, where they deleted most of the ending just to try and not over run the schedule? Like they give a damn about being on time anyway!

And, I really hate those lame "gags" that they show for hours.

Just because some consider it to be cheap, does not mean it has to be bad.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

I only watch the news channels and the programs are always on time. I download TV series and movies from the internet as much more convenient to watch

The news shows ( Fox, BBC, Asia, ABC and Al Jazira ) are direct from those countries so will be on time.

I watch them, but I mainly want the movies. I can't watch on internet as don't have in the house.

I'd like to watch the Universal channel, but it has such long ad breaks that it is difficult to do so, as I've usually gone off to a different channel. Fox is also going down the increased ad route and will be unwatchable if they get any longer. Must be something about US tv, but the BBC is also pretty unwatchable now with their endless self promotion and constant repeats, never mind their mind numbing concentration on football.

The best real news channel is definitely Al Jazeera.

Fox does not have any ads. They have short interviews and live bands (when it was recorded) and such during the station breaks.

I like some of the documentaries on Al Jazeera, but a lot of the stuff about the Middle East is propoganda. More than 22 staff members have resigned accusing the station of “airing lies and misleading viewers”.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Fox does not have any ads. They have short interviews and live bands (when it was recorded) and such during the station breaks.

I like some of the documentaries on Al Jazeera, but a lot of the stuff about the Middle East is propoganda. More than 22 staff members have resigned accusing the station of “airing lies and misleading viewers”.

<Fox does not have any ads> LOL. WE don't get the ads here, and they repeat the same old fillers ad nauseam, but in the US it's all ads. I did say "ad breaks".

I like Al Jazeera as it has the least self promotion of all the available news channels. Yes, some is probably propaganda, but that just evens out the anti Arab propaganda on western media ( Fox is all right wing propaganda, but at least it's entertaining )? They do show some very good documentaries too.

I ditched WETV about 12 months ago. Anything that was any good has now been canceled and replace with utter rubbish. As one other poster put it ... What does one expect for 350 baht ?

I expect them to start the shows around the correct time. An hour and a half late is excessive.

Today they started "24" 15 minutes early- just can't win.

I only have to watch 7 movies a month and it's paid for itself, so I'm not complaining about the price.