NLP and hypnotizing.

MrMalarkey

Been reading a little about NLP and wondering what others think of it.

Also I have been researching hypnotism for a little while and have tried it out a few times, wondering if anyone on here has any experience with it, need some advice urgently.

I have tried the handshake induction a few times, but usually just left with people thinking I am limp wristed.

Need a little urgent assistance as tried it on a friend last week here is Los and need to know how to wake him up.

Edited by MrMalarkey

NLP does change a lot of lives for the better....very do-able and easy to implement quickly...it's all about taking action and not self-absorption indulging in expecting others to listen ad nauseum to their woes. This is why some shrinks go to their courses, then realise they've been taking the wrong approach with their clients over decades.

Body language, speech pattern, NLP, and other psycological tools are real and useful. There is a wealth of books writen, and people who follow it. I've practiced a lot of different things in this veign over the years, and many things I still use today. Read, learn, and practice; you'll find out what works for you. There are enough comunities in person and the web to figure out what the credible sourses and information is.

Yes, it's real, go out and learn.

Body language, speech pattern, NLP, and other psycological tools are real and useful. There is a wealth of books writen, and people who follow it. I've practiced a lot of different things in this veign over the years, and many things I still use today. Read, learn, and practice; you'll find out what works for you. There are enough comunities in person and the web to figure out what the credible sourses and information is.

Yes, it's real, go out and learn.

go out and write cheques more like it

Having qualified in clinical hypnosis, it is a very valuable and successful technique used in the correct circumstances and setting for the appropriate individual circumstance. Not to be "played with" and is neither successful nor appropriate for everyone.

In the wrong hands and applied to the wrong person can be very dangerous and lead to psychological problems.

Those that practice "stage" hypnosis is a whole different ball game, ask Paul Mckenna !