What's the craziest thing you've done or seen someone done while driving?

kevvy

Thirty five years ago when I was still a teenager I was driving my mums Morris Minor home from a Hawkwind concert in Guildford. We were on some country road east of Winchester at about midnight when my mate Tom, on the back seat, wanted to skin up. As I could make a rollup better than him he steered the car with his legs over my shoulders from the back whilst I rolled the joint still in the drivers seat..........it seemed ok at the time:-)

Ahhhh,the green green grass of home.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Craziest thing I ever saw driving ....was while I was in Chicago....Some idiot was driving on the wrong side of the road and even had the audacity to Hi beam me as though he was in the right.....guessing he was drunk!

Lucky you owned up kevvy, or I was going to dob you in ! whistling.gif

Craziest thing I ever saw driving ....was while I was in Chicago....Some idiot was driving on the wrong side of the road and even had the audacity to Hi beam me as though he was in the right.....guessing he was drunk!

Lucky you owned up kevvy, or I was going to dob you in ! whistling.gif

please dont do that , I will plead I was too drunk , oh who started that rumour that I was drunk .. mmmmm

Not crazy but funny:

Ages ago went to some spectacle at Theater 140, avenue Eugene Plasky, Brussels.

When we exited around 11pm the streets were icy, still decided to drive down to Fishmarket area to have a few drinks.

After 2am decided to leave Brussels and drive home with my Fiat 600.

Well not a single car managed to get out of the hole downtown Brussels is, all sliding down the slope streets.

My Fiat 600 had no problems going up hill, all the other cars did.

Took me 1 hour trying street after street until I found one where no other cars were blocking the street, ouch.

So, my thing in case is not so nice and I'm not proud of myself at all. I was young and drunk, I wanted to go home, i got in the car but couldn't put the key to its place ...... cause I set to the back seat. crazy.gif