tips for luxury look in house...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe start with location and describe all the details of house.

For gods sake don't include any photos. Let the prospective buyer guess as to what you're selling

Don't include any history of the house. let the buyer beware.

Tell the guard at the edge of your district to direct people to your house.

Tell people if they dont' want to pay the full price you want that you'll just keep it on the market for another 3 years.

That'll guarantee a good deal for both parties.

If case you are sincere, i'd suggest you take a look at some real estate sites to get a marginally decent idea as to what you might want to tell people about your luxury place for sale.

www.tulia dot com

That's just a tiny start for some decent information.

You could also look at www.remax.com

If these don't help you please post with your further questions.

Good luck.

As David mentioned, house is being built and not for sale.

David is also right I think, having a nice entrance. Let's face it, a bedroom is just a bedroom, perhaps the bathroom and living areas are the target for something special.

I suppose I'm thinking if anyone did anything special in these parts of the house to create some kind of luxury look?

Some members here have built some awesome properties that I've seen, some of the interior fitouts must be to a high standard also I would have a guess at.

I am currently modeling a 3d house design based on these pictures

post-7665-0-58620400-1383207849_thumb.jppost-7665-0-67753500-1383207866_thumb.jppost-7665-0-92658100-1383207882_thumb.jppost-7665-0-16623000-1383207906_thumb.jppost-7665-0-08898800-1383207959_thumb.jppost-7665-0-09118500-1383207987_thumb.jppost-7665-0-89956200-1383208058_thumb.jppost-7665-0-10145100-1383208092_thumb.jp

The plan is to build it in stages and a bit smaller smile.png, and of course the internal finishings will be different.

I want to go for the overall look, but i personally prefer a selection of lighter colors.

The central hall with 7.20 meter high ceilings, we intend to use this area for meetings and parties.

I especially like the staircase and the bathroom with a him and her side. At the end of the bathroom is a double shower.

Edited by Khun Jean
  • Like 1

Go for high ceilings. Fit wainscoting panels. Install a fake fireplace with chimney breast. Avoid external sliding doors, opt for wooden swing doors. Decorate with (darkish) pastel colours. Furnish lavishly. Live the life of Reilly.

Stunning Morakot, a tad too fussy for me but looks fantastic.

• Like 1

Go for high ceilings. Fit wainscoting panels. Install a fake fireplace with chimney breast. Avoid external sliding doors, opt for wooden swing doors. Decorate with (darkish) pastel colours. Furnish lavishly. Live the life of Reilly.

If you ever wondered, that's Morakot in the bottom pic. That's him holding the gun on the wall. :D
  • Like 1

[quote name="Morakot" post="6984669" timestamp="1383206374"

Stunning Morakot, a tad too fussy for me but looks fantastic.

Must take his wife ages to clean! :D

As David mentioned, house is being built and not for sale.

David is also right I think, having a nice entrance. Let's face it, a bedroom is just a bedroom, perhaps the bathroom and living areas are the target for something special.

I suppose I'm thinking if anyone did anything special in these parts of the house to create some kind of luxury look?

Some members here have built some awesome properties that I've seen, some of the interior fitouts must be to a high standard also I would have a guess at.

-bathroom fixtures 24k gold = a must,

-direct access from home to the airconditioned stable of your race horses,

-library with a collection of handwritten or first print books/scripts, all books minimum 4 centuries old,

-open air Thai kitchen with half a dozen charcoal burners,

-airconditioned garage for your classic cars with attached 2-bedroom flat for your mechanic,

-inside and outside fluted Doric columns with Corynthian capitals and free style bases (Naam™).

to be continued... smile.png