Are The Mosquitos Worse Than Usual?

sceadugenga

I love nature but prefer it remain outdoors and not invade my inner sanctum. So that means closing all the windows before the screens become coated with bugs. If I have to sacrifice the breeze to avoid having bugs in the house, that is what I will do.

Perhaps when it gets a bit cooler they will go away for a while.

I believe the large ones are most dangerous for dengue...and bite in the day too unlike the malaria ones that bite at night like little vampires.

Hope everyone had a good Halloween that celebrate it and the Pees were all friendly ones.

I love nature but prefer it remain outdoors and not invade my inner sanctum. So that means closing all the windows before the screens become coated with bugs. If I have to sacrifice the breeze to avoid having bugs in the house, that is what I will do.

Ditto! The Thai must think I am nuts because I close my windows in the cool of the evening but I too, do not want to open the screens to close the windows before bed only to have a battalion of mozzies invade my home.

Ditto! The Thai must think I am nuts because I close my windows in the cool of the evening but I too, do not want to open the screens to close the windows before bed only to have a battalion of mozzies invade my

home.

That is why I installed windows with screens on the outside. Never have to touch them.

I couldn't do without screens. Absolute must here, as in Australia. We have the odd creepy crawly get into the house on occasion, but that's about it.

I still have my cool breeze now as ALL my windows have screens and I dont close my windows.

• Like 1

I couldn't do without screens. Absolute must here, as in Australia. We have the odd creepy crawly get into the house on occasion, but that's about it.

I still have my cool breeze now as ALL my windows have screens and I dont close my windows.

We're high set, which definitely helps getting the cool breeze.