Pattaya Street Robbery Gang targeting foreigners caught by Police

webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the opinion of some of the other members. With the ridiculously low fines and punishments these clowns get, Thai authorities serve as their enablers. Crime does pay in Thailand for Thais who wish to victimize foreigners. If the shoe were on the other foot, the foreigner would get buried under the jail. Crime and punishment for Thais victimizing foreigners is a sordid business.

• Like 1

So why do they allow some of these thugs to cover up their faces. Is this some sort of joke. I forgot ........TIT

I certainly was wondering the same thing.

Do the police really care about protecting their image or reputation?

I thought the whole idea of these famous photo shoots,

was to show off the suspects in question...No?

seems very day some one is kill stabbed robbed , it seems all of thailand is like this now

even upcountry around surin there are gangs of kids they were hunting up to 200 kids in August

and to the guy who asked where the parents were,,, where you were in the bar

But, will anything happen to these thugs? Will a courageous judge finally make a stand, and sentence these worms to jail time? Or will he follow the pattern laid down by countless Thai judges with no moral backbone, no courage, and no willingness to ever do the right thing? If history is any judge here, they will get 1,000 baht fines, get their hands slapped, and be told to stop making trouble. Is that a deterrent, I ask? Will they learn anything from that? Will other aspiring criminals learn anything from that? Or course not. They will only learn that crime pays big time. And that they have NOTHING to fear, from the law. NOTHING.

• Like 1

So why do they allow some of these thugs to cover up their faces. Is this some sort of joke. I forgot ........TIT

They're the ones old enough to do time . . .

The German gives good finger doesn't he?

Nice body language

Why they target white foreigners, is because it is less likely one of them will pull a gun out and tell them to

. . . .. off!!

Let's hope for real justice. If found guilty in court, (A very public court case, public in all

the Thai Papers) and a long jail term for each, perhaps this will send a message to the

other "little thugs" to think twice before attacking other people on the streets. No 500B

fine and on your way to the next victim.

Now that we are hoping, can I hope to win the lottery instead?

Edited by monkeycountry

that was a huge bust, look at all the goodies they retrieved, including 2 guns (with bullets) cant possibly imagine a tourist packing, but then maybe that tourist was up to speed with thai crime

It all makes sense now - this is why the Robbery Gang were targeting foreigners caught by Pattaya police. They wanted their guns!

That also explains why Pattaya police had caught the foreigners in the first place AND probably explains why the evil foreigner is pointing at the police:

"I told you pig! No one steals my guns! Not you, not the Robbery Gang, no one!!"

Edited by Malthus101

It's pretty obvious to me. They were obviously wearing ski masks when they robbed him. How could he identify them without the ski masks. DUH!

facepalm.gif

w00t.gif

• Like 1

They should grab this opportunity and make an example of these yobs.

Throw the book at them: Armed robbery,assault with a deadly weapon, possession of illegal firearms, they confessed already by statement illegal drugs were purchased.

The sentence should be ridiculously high, high enough to cause a public uproar and hit ever area of the media.

Get the attention of every thug out there...............scare the hell out of them......................then when it all dies down reduce the sentences behind closed doors to fit the crime.

As things stand his sort of reporting has very little affect on the average criminal unless the media have good reason to follow it up.

• Like 1

510 baht cash ...wow ...... I am really amazed by the young age of those kids ....16 yo and already in a gang ... where are the parents ?

Did it occur to you that they stole a whole load more, and spent it ? The 510 baht was all that was left after buying drugs and nights out with friends?

How old do you think gang members have to be ? In UK, plenty of violent street gangs whose members are often around similar age,

Well done to the police for catching these crooks. Wonder what the punishment will be ?

510 baht cash ...wow ...... I am really amazed by the young age of those kids ....16 yo and already in a gang ... where are the parents ?

In the grown up gang?

Just what I was thinking,

With mum probably doing business in Walking street & father doing his dodgy business in the next road along!

Next year little "sister" will probably be big enough to come along too, shame granny was feeling tired this year!

• Like 2