Clean up your own backyard.

aveabeeror2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it to the wrong one or group and you can forget "grass", snitch or any other name, it will be..... "corpse"

So, according to you,social security and visa cheats are also murderers.
Just remember you are not in the west, life is very cheap here and people have been killed for alot less.

I know of one individual killed because he made a wrong vote

A lady murdered because she sacked someone.

A guy shot in his own garden, just because he was a ferang.

The point being, it happens ! Upsetting the wrong one here can be lethal, thats all I am saying.

Yes,you are right. And I guess its lifes losers, the ones who cant support themselves without cheating the system, are the ones to look out for.

Do it to the wrong one or group and you can forget "grass", snitch or any other name, it will be..... "corpse"

I don't think much of reporting visa cheats, as far as social security cheats go well what go's round comes round,

But then again I paid over 30 years of taxes back in OZ but now because I live here it seems I can not get a aged pension (when the time comes) unless I go back too OZ and live as a pauper like so many of the older Aussies do now, also the Aust gov are still taxing me on my savings, also the land and water rates (taxes) on an empty house, the taxes (GST) on house and contents insurance and the sale agents and settlement GST taxes, so is it fair that the Aust government are still taxing me but absolve themselves of any support come the time I could get an aged pension???

I think I've more than paid my fair share as I worked in the mining game for years so my taxes were quite large

• Like 2

i know one girl in my country who has a baby every 3 years she has 2 now and will have more just to get the deserted wive pension her boyfriend lives with his parents and he stays there for 4 night and the other 3 with his girlfriend and children he is on unemployment pension from the government who is paying for his children and girlfriend. do you think this is right i think the pension is there for honest people to get it when they need it because of their situation they have got themselves in for a short time.

• Like 2

i know one girl in my country who has a baby every 3 years she has 2 now and will have more just to get the deserted wive pension her boyfriend lives with his parents and he stays there for 4 night and the other 3 with his girlfriend and children he is on unemployment pension from the government who is paying for his children and girlfriend. do you think this is right i think the pension is there for honest people to get it when they need it because of their situation they have got themselves in for a short time.

Do you have their details? OP will be happy to report them for you.

Just remember you are not in the west, life is very cheap here and people have been killed for alot less.

The point being, it happens ! Upsetting the wrong one here can be lethal, thats all I am saying.

You'e obviously a dangerous man to know.

• Like 1

I don't think much of reporting visa cheats, as far as social security cheats go well what go's round comes round,

But then again I paid over 30 years of taxes back in OZ but now because I live here it seems I can not get a aged pension (when the time comes) unless I go back too OZ and live as a pauper like so many of the older Aussies do now, also the Aust gov are still taxing me on my savings, also the land and water rates (taxes) on an empty house, the taxes (GST) on house and contents insurance and the sale agents and settlement GST taxes, so is it fair that the Aust government are still taxing me but absolve themselves of any support come the time I could get an aged pension???

I think I've more than paid my fair share as I worked in the mining game for years so my taxes were quite large

It's a shame for houses to lie empty when there's people in need of a home. Property taxes encourage the productive use of property, or encourage idle landlords to sell the property on to someone who will make better use of it.

SC

You'e obviously a dangerous man to know.

Aahahahahaha.....not me, dont label me with it, I'm just quoting the media.......

I just said i know of them not to report them to anyone

You can get the old age pension,how much depends on your assets and income from other sources.

I just said i know of them not to report them to anyone

Its the workers taxes she is paid, and thats ok by some !!! Report the bludger.

I think the OP's last sentence tells the truth behind his post - he's 'aving a larf!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"aving a larf!"

Okay, so maybe he isn't having a laugh, and is deadly serious! Wow!

I can agree that some TV members are OTT in their defamation of Thailand and the Thai population in general, but most criticise Thailand and its people because there is one hell of a lot things that are just plainly wrong in the Kingdom. And it all stems initially from the education system and perpetuated by the politicians, the hi-sos and the various authorities. Lots of xenophobia and 'monkey see, monkey do' as well, but even the OTT members are diplomats in the making compared to the OP!

SCARY guy!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Snitches get stitches. Anyway dude, next time I get scammed, I'll get you on the case. Seems you have the time on your hands to get me some justice.

18 years in the military police, I dont get stitches. Ive always got the time to get justice done, just ask.

Snitches get stitches. Anyway dude, next time I get scammed, I'll get you on the case. Seems you have the time on your hands to get me some justice.

18 years in the military police, I dont get stitches. Ive always got the time to get justice done, just ask.

Oh yeah, four years in military intelligence and uh,well, hmmm.........

Oh never mind. I have a feeling this will not end well. wai2.gif

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Didn't the OP just cast the first stone?

And by the way:those that are on disability allowance, are allowed 13 weeks absence for holidays from the UK per Year.Are you really such a miserable Git,that you think everbody is scamming the system,and can't stand to see someone incapacitated have a little enjoyment in life,and no I don't have a personal interest in your tarring all with the same brush,no doubt some of the unfortunates amongst us would be glad to be able to work again.

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1