webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can forgive but you cannot forget

And to forgive, the truth must be revealed first.

Yingluk is hopelessly out of her depth talking meaningless platitudes

It can't be nice to be despised by almost every educated person in Thailand.

"It can't be nice to be despised by almost every educated person in Thailand".

Well I think I am an educated person and I don't despise her, My wife is a very educated woman with a uni degree speaks 4 languages and runs 2 successful businesses here in Thailand, and she doesn't despise her, I know quite a lot of well educated people that doesn't despise her.

if fact Siripon I think I'm so educated and smart that the interest that my bank pay's me more than covers my mortgage interest rate here with beer money left over,,,

• Like 1

Well, Siripon wrote "almost all educated people". Of course that excludes the Pheu Thai members, business relations, etc., etc. and even a few foreigners who don't count anyway.rolleyes.gif

Still, talking with (Thai) collegues and office personel at some of the Banks here, there doesn't seem to be much respect for this rich lady who represents her brother and other members of the Shin clan while being the 'real' PM.

Well I think I am an educated person and I don't despise her, My wife is a very educated woman with a uni degree speaks 4 languages and runs 2 successful businesses here in Thailand, and she doesn't despise her, I know quite a lot of well educated people that doesn't despise her.

if fact Siripon I think I'm so educated and smart that the interest that my bank pay's me more than covers my mortgage interest rate here with beer money left over,,,

• Like 2

I'm really ready to forgive Ms. Yingluck for this bill. I believed her when she said she had nothing to do with it, knew nothing about it, hadn't read it, please ask my Thaksin's Pheu Thai MPs.

Now for the relatives of 24 dead, truly amazing. Ms. Thida of the UDD has told us all her members want justice, not just the 7.5m Baht compensation. Did she loose touch with them? What's next, the application to the ICC to investigate withdrawn?

What's next?????

How about the NACC disbanding Pheu Thai for the rice scheme corruption, and all the other corrupt programs like flood management, etc. More bad news coming for Pheu Thai. Just my humble, but wishful opinion.

If a commission is in someone's pocket the old Greek proverb comes to mind. It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Interpret at will.

Edited by Pimay1
  • Like 1

It must be noted that she also said :

She said the government had to keep order during the protests

However The Government in 2010 it would seem did not, instead they should have let the reds continue to run riot.

So therefor without the need for the government in 2010 to keep order they can now charge Abhisit and Suthep with murder.

• Like 1

You and your wife must be rather like the wealthy couple in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHo2pXO_XAI

As an educated person, one should always be sure of one's grammar, eh?

, "...a lot of well educated people that doesn't don't despise her." "....my bank pay's pays"

Cheers.

classic.... you beat me to it! thumbsup.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

What a load of <deleted>.

They were obviously paid off as usual just so they could demonstrate a public forgiveness.

Crap, tripe, rubbish, bullshit, and going beyond tolerance.

If they think that the people won't see straight through this, they are very much mistaken.

'We need to forgive before we can move forward'..... hogwash.... Force this bill through and you will be moving backwards. Prior to when democracy was installed as your system of governance.

A great statement ! (the opening line) You must be a fellow Brit ! Yeah.......they've tried everything else, so finally the waterworks ! One thing though...........you know the people here, and they are apt to believe her act. Gullibility.......if there were a degree for it, they would all achieve an honours !

The tears of a Shinawatra are worth less than the excrement of a buffalo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think these tears are for guilt, remorse, and sorry I let down you low class people. BUT do not blame me -I have been out the country so much trying to improve Thai business, and didn't realize what the cabinet were up to so I'm sad to learn there is unrest. I will do my best in the remaining 2 years believe me.

The tears of a Shinawatra are worth less than the excrement of a buffalo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Tearful P.M. calls for forgiving. (That would be the other P.M. not the exiled one pictured below.)

post-9891-0-93972000-1383565301_thumb.jp post-9891-0-69223500-1383566155.jpg * post-9891-0-36933900-1383565309.jpg

Judging by his emotional displays you might think TS had attended a drama school. His sister is good at crocodile tears as seen in the lead photo.

I'm sure there might be some good captions to these two.

*Photo of Yingluck with caption, courtesy of Showbags.