Golf Societies

colmal

This could be controversial but why would you choose IPGC over Pattaya Sports Club?

I can't see any prices on the IPGC link above to check prices or are they the same? Also doesn't mention how to join or how much?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This could be controversial but why would you choose IPGC over Pattaya Sports Club?

I can't see any prices on the IPGC link above to check prices or are they the same? Also doesn't mention how to join or how much?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I agree with you. Been playing golf around Pattaya for 6 years and had even forgotten who they were.

Some of the bigger individual societies negotiate their own rates but I have no idea of IPCG do and as scubascuba3 says it does not seem to say on their site.

With the PSC you can check the schedule and contact details for about 12 different societies and the normal and PSC discounted prices for all the courses within about 50 minutes drive of Pattaya.

Some of these societies only charge for transport with no pressure to enter any sort of competition.

The first time I came I recouped my membership cost with PSC with the first green fee I paid.

I will be in Pattaya in a couple of days for a short holiday and I would like to bring along my golf clubs. I will be moving out there permanently early in the new year so I don't want to lug my clubs all the way back to Abu Dhabi only to bring them back to Pattaya later especially as I will have a lot of other baggage. Does anyone know a simple way to store them somewhere in Pattaya till then?

Thanks in advance

Den