Another Near Death Experience!

I dont mind motorbike taxi's I think there good.

But i hate the Tuk Tuks, Ive been on one and we nearly got hit by a truck coz he just cut in. When going around the corner he would turn the engine off (i think he thought it would save petrol)

Lunactics

The problem with Tuk Tuk's is they're loud and obnoxious...

Motorcycles fatalities, inlcuding from motorcycle taxis are on the top of killing list in Thailand. Tuk Tuk fatalities are rare and almost unheard of...Heck the only time I can recall hearing or seeing tuk tuk disaster was in Ong Bak, but that was staged. :o

Only use the bike in Thailand for short journeys, anyone who has ever had an off will know what i mean, when in uk always full leathers and even then putting it over at 30mph will eat the arse out..

Two years ago in korat was heading down a small soi in the centre and this bus was heading our way, was on the back of a motocyle taxi and the guy pulled right over to the right as the bus left us no room at all. We were pushed right over to the right onto another bike who was hard to the wall and as the bus crawled past it caught the bike...

Wasnt until we pulled away again that i noticed this bloody awfull smell, wasnt until another few seconds that the pain kicked in and i realised my leg had been leaning on the other bike and had burnt my skin to a crisp :o

Moral of the story is...it dont matter how fast you are going, you can still get hurt :D

Tyler, can you please contact me by PM? I've been trying to reach you.

Only use the bike in Thailand for short journeys, anyone who has ever had an off will know what i mean, when in uk always full leathers and even then putting it over at 30mph will eat the arse out..

Two years ago in korat was heading down a small soi in the centre and this bus was heading our way, was on the back of a motocyle taxi and the guy pulled right over to the right as the bus left us no room at all. We were pushed right over to the right onto another bike who was hard to the wall and as the bus crawled past it caught the bike...

Wasnt until we pulled away again that i noticed this bloody awfull smell, wasnt until another few seconds that the pain kicked in and i realised my leg had been leaning on the other bike and had burnt my skin to a crisp :o

Moral of the story is...it dont matter how fast you are going, you can still get hurt :D

If anyone can please help me get in touch with tyler2uk, or Ian Bolty or Clive Waldhurst from thai-confidential.com please let me know asap. We have some important and outstanding financial business, and all attempts at contact for 8 days have failed - so I hope that since he is still active on Thaivisa he can be contacted.