mannish looking girls?

razorramone

I know you get guys here who look like girls, ladboys. But what about the opposite... Are there girls that have guy faces also? Or are these probably just guys?

I ask because I got some girls number, and at the time she seemed girly to me. Short, shy, etc. But she just facebooked me and looking through her photos I noticed her face has something a bit mannish about it... I think its the large cheekbones or small upper lip.

But looking back to her earliest pics from when she was still at high school, she looked the same. Ladboys don't start that early do they?

tw25rw, on 05 Nov 2013 - 22:57, said:

Yes.. Called Toms. At least they are when lesbians.

I see toms on the BTS.. even though they dress and act like guys, you can still tell its a girl from their faces. But this girl isn't like that... some pics she looks like a girl, other pics where her hair is pulled back or she has makeup, looks really man-like.

Take it down the line. You'll find out what's what when you get to the nitty-gritty.

I've heard so many times "Oh, you can tell a ladyboy a mile off", and things like size of the hands or feet or the way they walk are trotted out. However, I know from experience that it's not always that easy. blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png I was nearly at the point of no return once with a positively delightful little thing, and I put my hand on her(?) thigh. It was hard and muscular under my hand, and it dawned on me through a rather alcoholic haze that all was not what it might seem....

• Like 1

Take it down the line. You'll find out what's what when you get to the nitty-gritty.

I've heard so many times "Oh, you can tell a ladyboy a mile off", and things like size of the hands or feet or the way they walk are trotted out. However, I know from experience that it's not always that easy. blink.png.pagespeed.ce.AQgCnSOpp_.png I was nearly at the point of no return once with a positively delightful little thing, and I put my hand on her(?) thigh. It was hard and muscular under my hand, and it dawned on me through a rather alcoholic haze that all was not what it might seem....

maybe she went every day in the fitness studio???

Best way to tell are the shoes.

Are it women shoes which shows good taste and look sexy.....than the person who wears it isn't a woman.

If the person wears nice clothes and ugly flip-flops than the woman is real laugh.png

(just a joke, but surprisingly often true)

nisakiman, on 05 Nov 2013 - 23:55, said:

Well that's a good idea, except what if she has had an operation. We could get jiggy and I wont even know its really a guy.

nisakiman, on 05 Nov 2013 - 23:55, said:

Well that's a good idea, except what if she has had an operation. We could get jiggy and I wont even know its really a guy.

Take a look at her/his ID card.

tw25rw, on 05 Nov 2013 - 23:17, said:

Ladyboys do start that early..

So <deleted> do I do?

Unless you have a hard time getting numbers from the girls, or you are already in love with the person, skip it.

Or wait it out and be potentially very disappointed when you find out something you didnt want to find out, or ask her and you insult her and lose her anyway.