Where can I find an affordable weighing machine in BKK ?

anthobkk

Hey,

Last week on my way to work I tore my trouser in half while I was jumping on a motorbike and I realized that I gained a lot of weight. I am now looking for a weighing machine ( I know I can go in front of seven eleven but I'm lazy to go there everyday day to track my weight). I went to Big C extra, Tesco, Homepro, a lot of IT mall...and I Couldn't find anything except one at 3,500 baht (for this price in Europe we have Wifi on it).

Do you guys have any ideas ?

And if you also have any advice on how to lose weight it would be nice too :)

I only eat small meal, have beers on weekend only, no fast food do exercise 3 times/week but it seems not enough -__- and need to buy new trousers now mad.gif

I seen them cheaper around a 1000 too at big c.

Its your food not your exercise, your eating the wrong stuff and / or too much.

I'm just eating kao pad kai, kao man kai, kapao muu and some mushroom soups nothing else :( no entrance, no desert, no bread, not even breakfast.

I don't want to eat ramen everyday ! I did it before, lost a lot of weight but that's disgusting.

To be honest i gained a lot of weight eating Thai food, then i started cooking for myself and exercising i lost it all.

Thai food is not healthy at all loads of fats and filled with loads of carbs and sugars. The only way to really loose weight is cook yourself

• Like 1

I seen them cheaper around a 1000 too at big c.

Its your food not your exercise, your eating the wrong stuff and / or too much.

I'm just eating kao pad kai, kao man kai, kapao muu and some mushroom soups nothing else sad.png no entrance, no desert, no bread, not even breakfast.

I don't want to eat ramen everyday ! I did it before, lost a lot of weight but that's disgusting.

One of the worst things you can do when trying to lose weight is skip breakfast. Eat something with a low glycemic index number. Oatmeal, or cereal with oats, such as muesli. Kao man gai is one of the worst things you can eat. Find out what it means in Thai. The rice is cooked in chicken fat, that's why it tastes so good. Change your eating habits and you will start losing weight.