Suspect blames Ferry Disaster for bag snatch from Korean Tourist in Jomtien

webfact

There have been many reports that the average IQ in Thailand is 87. Average. Considering that most of the Thais I work with have above average IQs, this means that there are a lot of 'people' running around in the low 70s. 60s?. Forrest Gumpish.

Kim Peek (the "Rain Man") had an IQ of 87

yesterday he said he needed to buy milk for his four year old...today it's the ferry disaster...tomorrow, I just can't make anything up right now, so insert here...

I can not work because the judge slapped my wrist and it hurts, and I have to buy new knife...

It would be nice if people actually would read the whole article before coming to conclusions.Yes before he said he needed money to buy milk for his infant,this time he said it was because of the ferry accident he could not do his normal work.

A four year old infant? You are watering the incident down, Many people have second jobs but not many are armed robbers. I don't think armed robbery is a legitimate occupation and a ferry sinking in no way justifies it.

......I don't think armed robbery is a legitimate occupation.....

I checked the list with prohibited jobs for farangs but it seems to be a legal thing... no mention in the list.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Another genuine cry for help from a thieving thug lock him up for at least 10years and then Pattaya people can walk the streets in safety for a few years. He just looks like such a total waster for that reason alone he should be locked up for ever. Or a 500Baht fine

yesterday he said he needed to buy milk for his four year old...today it's the ferry disaster...tomorrow, I just can't make anything up right now, so insert here...

It is a slight generalisation but I suppose it is always somebody else's fault.

Anyhow, someone tell this idiot it is well time the child was weaned onto solids!

I think the child is 4 months old not 4 years. Doesn't excuse what he did, but might explain why he went with it as an excuse.

Yes I saw the Pattaya One report last night where a more realistic 4 months was stated.

So one can expect the wife to be lactating?

It is a frequent excuse though isn't it? Like a puppy ran in front of me, and I had to put the beer down and take evasive action.

Is it fair to assume..

1.He is no parasailing assistant

2.He has no son..

??

No, it is not.

I'm lost what relevance in the story is the ferry disaster? This clipping of news is just utter garbage yesterday he done it for milk.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The ferry disaster affected his boss' parasailing business which affected his income. There's the relevance, and the reason that he 'done' it for.