Bruce Springsteen used a joke I wrote in Phuket ,circa 1990 ,on Worldwide viewed Concert

It's a small World and a good joke travels around it. I know this cause Bruce used my joke today at Stand Up For Heros Concert for the Bob Woodruff Founation , that helps US Veterans in many ways.It was Broadcast on YOU TUBE & Google . I laughed so hard when he started telling the joke , cause although he changed the person the piano player auditions for from a Family restaurant owner to a Talent Agent ,I recognized my joke right away !

To read more about how I wrote the joke, please visit my blog for the Rest of the Story ! If that's allowed , I wrote it in Phuket circa 1990 and Tommy Doyle the pianist @ Baan Rim Paa in Patong was part of the reason I was inspired to

write it!

http://thewizardofrockandroll.blogspot.com/

post-35854-0-56227900-1383813228_thumb.j

post-35854-0-59077600-1383813240_thumb.j

Do you seriously expect people to watch a three hour video in order to listen to your joke. If it's your joke, then why not just tell us what it is.

Just a story how I wrote joke on my blog! Sorry u misunderstood but will look if you tube has video of jokes only

Talking of people stealing jokes. Many years ago there were a competition in the "Daily Mirror" newspaper in the U.K.( around 1957) It portrayed a a group of race horses jumping over the sticks (fence) in a race and you had to write a caption has the horses were going over the fence. One of the horses had its tail held high and showing it's hooves and my caption was." Hoofhearted". I saw this same joke; somewhere in print this year. I thought, That was my Bl***y joke. No, I did not receive a prize but I bet there was a lot of laughing in the press room.