What would you do 2

Thongkorn

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing stopping these girls going to the pigs where unlike Thailand something can be done nobody likes a wife beater Or going back to Thailand unless of course they are sticking it out for the passport and all the lovely benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

I have been to the UK with my wife a few times and met some other Thai Scottishcouples. Nothing else in common with the guys.

My wife isn't interested either. Some sad cases.

"How did these people end up together?", I often wonder although it's pretty obvious.

Never marry a Thai woman unless you've lived in Thailand for at least 3 years.

I wish you told me before. Do holidays before count as well ?

• Like 1

farang bashing great to see for once well done OP Most farangs think they are the best i too know of a man who bash his wive or put her though mental torment and he posts on here as well

I would think that for the four cases mentioned by the OP, there would be another ten who have good loving marriages.

there are properly 100's i know i have one and i am sure you do to he was saying he knows of 4 and i am sure he knows good ones as well but just wanted to share his views on the bad ones which he feels for

• Like 2

I have been to the UK with my wife a few times and met some other Thai Scottishcouples. Nothing else in common with the guys.

"How did these people end up together?", I often wonder although it's pretty obvious.

"Never marry a Thai woman unless you've lived in Thailand for at least 3 300 years." :)

Seriously. The cultures are so different, not to mention some language barrier for most, it's really hard for both people to make a good and informed choice and then make it work. It happens, but I'm not up for the odds.

Cheers

• Like 1

I have seen it abroad....one guy in particular. He had a Thai gf, but still hadn't divorced his first wife from some other country. He gave her a lot of $ every month, and then used that to control her. So, she was constantly threatened with being cut off and sent back to Thailand. (I don't think he was physically abusing her...just mentally).

In the end, it seems like they were a perfect match--she liked her cage with lots of $ in it and he liked putting money in the cage and having the key. Disgusting relationship in my eyes....but hey....it ain't my life.

• Like 1

Now that last line is some dam good advice.

Now that last line is some dam good advice.

It's one of my strongest opinions after seeing so many relationships fail.

The other one is never buy/build a house in her name until you've been married for 5 years.

I have been to many restaurants and guesthouses in various cities where the husband will sit around and read the paper, totally ignoring his wife and not even doing such simple tasks as getting a drink out of the fridge.

• Like 1

There's a weird thing I've seen British people do which is to take their thai girlfriends home to the UK, and then take them round museums. Specifically military or transport museums. Because, as we all as know, that's what most girls, especially thai girls, are interested in. It's odd. I don't quite get it. I'd have said it was an English thing but it happened to this old Scottish fella I know as well. Takes a girl home. Within a month she's seen the Museum of Transport and some place where they keep old airplanes.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, it's just a thing... y'know? A thing.

edited for spelling

Edited by Rumblecat
  • Like 2