The Dangers Of Casual Sex In Pattaya

britmaveric

The dangers of casual sex in Pattaya

Farang says he’s lucky to be alive Anglo-Irish passport holder Daniel O’Leary, 66, says he is four million baht the poorer as he dropped by the Pattaya Today office to publicise his alleged financial tragedy. “I was having a night out on the town and picked up two Russian women who agreed to go back with me to my house in Soi Kaotalo,” he explained.

“All I know for sure is that I woke up next morning with a headache and discovered two diamond rings, a gold cross and chain, a necklace, a laptop computer and other valuable items had disappeared.”

Not too surprisingly the women had done a bunk also. “I am a teetotaller,” :o stated Mr O’ Leary whose Thai wife and child are in England,” but I think one of the pair slipped a Mickey Finn (poisonous substance inducing sleep) in my orange juice whilst my back was turned.” He continued that he went down to the police station to obtain a loss report but the officer on duty gave him only a brief one which mistakenly replaced the reference to the orange juice by mention of a glass of beer.

Mr O’Leary said he was in touch with his UK insurers and hoped they would soon give approval for replacement purchases. Interviewed by senior Pattaya Today staff, Mr O’Leary admitted he had not been to a hospital to check the orange juice dregs and to get a medical report after his alleged consumption of a poisonous narcotic, nor did he have all the purchase details of the stolen valuables. But he stressed that he felt he was lucky to be alive after his ordeal with the Russians and wanted his loss to be your warning that the dangers of casual encounters are not limited to sexually transmitted diseases.

-Pattaya Today

2 May 2006

The dangers of casual sex in Pattaya

Farang says he’s lucky to be alive Anglo-Irish passport holder Daniel O’Leary, 66, says he is four million baht the poorer as he dropped by the Pattaya Today office to publicise his alleged financial tragedy. “I was having a night out on the town and picked up two Russian women who agreed to go back with me to my house in Soi Kaotalo,” he explained.

“All I know for sure is that I woke up next morning with a headache and discovered two diamond rings, a gold cross and chain, a necklace, a laptop computer and other valuable items had disappeared.”

Not too surprisingly the women had done a bunk also. “I am a teetotaller,” :D stated Mr O’ Leary whose Thai wife and child are in England,” but I think one of the pair slipped a Mickey Finn (poisonous substance inducing sleep) in my orange juice whilst my back was turned.” He continued that he went down to the police station to obtain a loss report but the officer on duty gave him only a brief one which mistakenly replaced the reference to the orange juice by mention of a glass of beer.

Mr O’Leary said he was in touch with his UK insurers and hoped they would soon give approval for replacement purchases. Interviewed by senior Pattaya Today staff, Mr O’Leary admitted he had not been to a hospital to check the orange juice dregs and to get a medical report after his alleged consumption of a poisonous narcotic, nor did he have all the purchase details of the stolen valuables. But he stressed that he felt he was lucky to be alive after his ordeal with the Russians and wanted his loss to be your warning that the dangers of casual encounters are not limited to sexually transmitted diseases.

-Pattaya Today

2 May 2006

A touch of Blarney......or has the cold war started all over again? :o

Thai wife and kids in England, and he decides to have a night out with 2 Russian hookers. Not only that, but he brings them to his house ! Does he expect his neighbours to keep his dirty little secret the next time the wife is home ?

He would have been better off making up a story about coming home to find that he'd been robbed. His insurance company would have probably rather heard that, than the sordid details of his adultery.

Not too mention that his wife will undoubtably find out about it for sure now. He might end up losing more than just some possesions. :o

Thai wife and kids in England, and he decides to have a night out with 2 Russian hookers. Not only that, but he brings them to his house ! Does he expect his neighbours to keep his dirty little secret the next time the wife is home ?

He would have been better off making up a story about coming home to find that he'd been robbed. His insurance company would have probably rather heard that, than the sordid details of his adultery.

Not too mention that his wife will undoubtably find out about it for sure now. He might end up losing more than just some possesions. :o

Or maybe he's lying about the whole thing.

That he actually sold the stuff that he said was stolen to fund his nights out.

Or better yet, the stuff is in England, his wife is in on all of this, and he's trying to get a few bucks from an insurance company

Or maybe he's lying about the whole thing.

That he actually sold the stuff that he said was stolen to fund his nights out.

Or better yet, the stuff is in England, his wife is in on all of this, and he's trying to get a few bucks from an insurance company

If Pattaya Todays's track record is anything to go by, the whole story is probably a bunch of crap, and whatever really happened (assuming it wasn't just the product of an over imiginative mind), probably bears little or no relation to the published story.

However, I was hoping Brit would paste this one, as I love the writing style which is a hoot in itself. Brightens up an otherwise depressing news day. :D

An insurance scam, for sure.

Mr O’Leary said he was in touch with his UK insurers and hoped they would soon give approval for replacement purchases.

Proirity No 1, obviously.

Interviewed by senior Pattaya Today staff, Mr O’Leary admitted he had not been to a hospital to check the orange juice dregs and to get a medical report after his alleged consumption of a poisonous narcotic.

No, He would not want a negative report, would he ?.

nor did he have all the purchase details of the stolen valuables.

Of course not.

Naka.

Edited by naka